Celtic Vs Aberdeen - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Aberdeen

A Hibs fan is posting photos from a Celtic message board ?

:blink::blink:

It's a shite, forced banner though....isn't it ?

You could have one about Celtic since 1967, or Hibs since 1902. Or any club since.....

Good effort, but just a bit pish.

got it off twitter, got my response required on the Tamb. :wave:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic seemed to move the ball around a lot faster today, no disrespect to Broony but he slows the game down and we end up with all this side to side passing .

Tierney bar injury should now be first choice left back, the speed and accuracy of his crossing was excellent .

How the feck Johansen gets a game ahead of the likes of Scott Allan is beyond me - maybe it is time for someone to suggest that Johansen goes and furthers his career in England !!!!

Yeap, that just struck me about 10 minutes ago.

Considine is so often a weak link against Celtic, I hadn't realised that his injury and the consequent re-shuffle changed the balance of the game. Up till that point we looked as likely to score as Celtic.

No excuse for the 2nd half though. We're mojo-less at the moment....need to find it again.

If you let the Dons board know I'm available I can replace Del at short notice. Im not cheap though. :ok:

Just after Celtics second goal a group of Celtic fans in the Lisbon lions stand unfurl a green and white saltire with bridge of don, Aberdeen on it.. We reply by getting the hated red and black union jack out! The majority of dons fans just stood shaking there heads. Then on the way back to the pub after the 3rd goal went in i asked the boy selling all the Ireland flags "have u got any saltires?" His reply was "p*ss aff ya sheep shagger u all voted no"

hahaha what a country we all inhabit is it!

. Then on the way back to the pub after the 3rd goal went in i asked the boy selling all the Ireland flags "have u got any saltires?" His reply was "p*ss aff ya sheep shagger u all voted no"

hahaha what a country we all inhabit is it!

I hope you donated to the hag that collects for the 'children of the prisoners', or whatever other terrorist loving pish she shakes a can for...