Ronnie Going Radge! - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ronnie Going Radge!

Deila's a joke.

As much as the Tims love it, I think he's played the victim card a bit too early. The only place to go after this is the down the 'it's all a sectarian conspiracy' path.

I'm not quite sure he's thought this through.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget what we are doing.

Worry about yourselves.

If you were that good,you would win every game,every trophy domestically and should be used to playing as a cohesive unit for europe.

But you're not,so get over it and accept you're simply not good enough,no one else's fault but your own.

I picked up on the point re Europe, nothing else....I agree that a lot if what he's said is just siege mentality pish but his point re other Scottish teams in Europe is spot on but is again and hardly surprisingly being poo pood on this forum as paranoid nonsense.

Deila's a joke.

As much as the Tims love it, I think he's played the victim card a bit too early. The only place to go after this is the down the 'it's all a sectarian conspiracy' path.

I'm not quite sure he's thought this through.

You forgot "Blame the SNP" which is the rallying cry of Jeannette Findlay and her merry wee band of gimps.

I picked up on the point re Europe, nothing else....I agree that a lot if what he's said is just siege mentality pish but his point re other Scottish teams in Europe is spot on but is again and hardly surprisingly being poo pood on this forum as paranoid nonsense.

So what does it matter what other teams are doing in Europe?

I can honestly say I dont give a flying what other teams do in europe,although it is pleasing to see yous fall flat on your arses.

But I really don't care,so why does he?

I think the majority of the teams other Scottish sides have been losing to recently probably do have bigger budgets than them, and in some cases Aberdeen and St Johnstone have beaten teams with greater resources, (Rosenborg and Groningen).

Motherwell losing to Stjarnan was a red neck, but that side nearly got relegated.

Who of the rest should we have beaten?

Kuban Krasnodar?

Levante?

Panathinaikos?

Odense?

Streau Bucharest?

Nancy?

I think the majority of the teams other Scottish sides have been losing to recently probably do have bigger budgets than them, and in some cases Aberdeen and St Johnstone have beaten teams with greater resources, (Rosenborg and Groningen).

Motherwell losing to Stjarnan was a red neck, but that side nearly got relegated.

Who of the rest should we have beaten?

Kuban Krasnodar?

Levante?

Panathinaikos?

Odense?

Streau Bucharest?

Nancy?

Tell that to Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesborough.

The game's about scoring more goals than the other team not about the size of your warchest.

Totally missing the point. Forget what we are or are not doing and look at what the other teams are doing European wise. Nothing while teams of similar budgets in other European Leagues are ticking along.

You're missing the point

Ronnie is in full deflect mode rather than trying to explain why Celtic are shite in Europe. It's not other teams fault, it's his and his coaching staff.

Forget the other teams and tell me why Celtic got pumped by Molde?

You've got to laugh at the 'Celtic Family' trying to score points about still being in Europe.

All of the other Scottish teams only got to play in 1 competition and didn't get a consolation prize of another shot for being knocked out of the competition they qualified for.

And got gubbed in all of them by the kind of teams that the previous poster was having a go at Celtic for losing in the Europa league.

Make up your mind guys. if it's sauce for the goose it's sauce for the gander too.

The game's about scoring more goals than the other team not about the size of your warchest.

And the bigger the warchest the more likely that a side will knock out one with a considerably smaller budget.

To suggest otherwise is nonsense.

There's always the odd exception but in general the richest clubs prevail especially in a league or mini league format.

That's more of a reflection on how the money in the EPL has ####ed football!

Teams don't care about winning a trophy, finishing 4th is more important to the bigger teams, finishing 17th or better is more important to the rest.

Edited by sbcmfc

Guest faircity

Where's rest of Scotland's teams in Europe....

How many other Scottish teams are allowed to remain in European competition after being knocked out?

And the bigger the warchest the more likely that a side will knock out one with a considerably smaller budget.

To suggest otherwise is nonsense.

There's always the odd exception but in general the richest clubs prevail especially in a league or mini league format.

This week alone we've had West Ham, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke, Middlesborough, Sassuolo and (cough) Fortmartine win on the field of play when in budgetary terms they shouldn't have even bothered showing up by your criterion.

There are probably a fair few other similar results around Europe this week that I haven't even noticed. These are not exceptions. It's the beauty of the game of football.

So while I fully respect your opinion, what I am saying is clearly not nonsense.

This week alone we've had West Ham, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke, Middlesborough, Sassuolo and (cough) Fortmartine win on the field of play when in budgetary terms they shouldn't have even bothered showing up by your criterion.

There are probably a fair few other similar results around Europe this week that I haven't even noticed. These are not exceptions. It's the beauty of the game of football.

So while I fully respect your opinion, what I am saying is clearly not nonsense.

Ah the old let's not bother with the finer detail argument. The League Cup down south is a competition where nearly all of the big clubs play a stack of younger players.

If money didn't matter how come Man City have only won leagues since they became one of the richest clubs in the world?

Celtic and their fans can try dress it up all they like but they should be winning the league by a comfortable distance. They have a bigger budget than the rest of the league combined.

Its quite amusing to see it being spun any other way.

These were all one off games, you're comparing them with 2 legged games.

Not only that, they were against weakened sides in a lot of cases.

Edited by sbcmfc

These were all one off games, you're comparing them with 2 legged games.

Not only that, they were against weakened sides in a lot of cases.

Sassuolo doing Juventus was a league game.

Arsenal had a pretty much a full side out v Sheffield Wednesday. Certainly a side that should have coped with them. Agree?

And did Chelsea field a weakened side against either West Ham or Stoke? They didn't, and you know it.

Formartine are bankrolled by some O&G billionaire.

They're richer than the famous Aberdeen FC.

Sassuolo doing Juventus was a league game.

Arsenal had a pretty much a full side out v Sheffield Wednesday. Certainly a side that should have coped with them. Agree?

And did Chelsea field a weakened side against either West Ham or Stoke? They didn't, and you know it.

So, a one off game...

You can't make that many changes to a team in my opinion, despite the quality they were bringing in.

Again, a one off game, and id make a case the difference between Chelsea and West Ham is in the depth of squad. There's probably not a huge gulf other than in depth.

Stoke City have 3 champions league winners in their squad FFS!!!

So, a one off game...

You can't make that many changes to a team in my opinion, despite the quality they were bringing in.

Again, a one off game, and id make a case the difference between Chelsea and West Ham is in the depth of squad. There's probably not a huge gulf other than in depth.

Stoke City have 3 champions league winners in their squad FFS!!!

What are doing bringing facts into this? :shocked:

Vhictim fc are and always have been rather annoyed that they don't get the same preferential treatment in scotland as rangers. Still far more preferential than all the other clubs who are more or less treated the same.

In a proper level playing field they are amusingly found out quite quickly