Hibernian Vs Rangers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibernian Vs Rangers

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down dear.

Do you really need a smiley on everything that's a joke?

The other guys in the thread noticed but not you.

You get out of the wrong side of bed?

Nah, when you've got form for being an arsehole and making unfounded accusations, you don't get the benefit of the doubt any more :ok:

I haven't seen too much of Hibs but is Oxley still a bit dodgy when it comes to shots similar to what Halliday and Tavernier pulled off?

I still don't rate him. There's been a big improvement in recent weeks but the lack off goals being conceded is also down to the defence being more settled

I'd settle for a point right now

Despite us winning every league game so far the last few weeks have been uninspiring.

We lack some steel in the middle of the park.

I wouldn't.

We have huge areas for improvement and on form Hibs are playing better right now, no question. But let's not go over the top about it. It's not like Hibs are sweeping teams aside, in fact they have ground out results themselves recently.

There was nothing between the teams at Ibrox and come Monday we might well be happy with a point, but before a ball is kicked? No chance would I be settling for a draw, this a game we should be looking to win.

I wouldn't.

We have huge areas for improvement and on form Hibs are playing better right now, no question. But let's not go over the top about it. It's not like Hibs are sweeping teams aside, in fact they have ground out results themselves recently.

There was nothing between the teams at Ibrox and come Monday we might well be happy with a point, but before a ball is kicked? No chance would I be settling for a draw, this a game we should be looking to win.

I think it will be an interesting and possibly entertaining game. If both teams continue in their current form then I'd say Hibs have the edge but I think we'll play better against them as they'll be more attacking than most sides against us.

Hopefully another 1-0 and extend the unbeaten league run.

I think it will be an interesting and possibly entertaining game. If both teams continue in their current form then I'd say Hibs have the edge but I think we'll play better against them as they'll be more attacking than most sides against us.

Hopefully another 1-0 and extend the unbeaten league run.

After the St Johnstone game and to an extent St Mirren, I think it's fair to say Hibs will be attacking. I know others disagree but we are an accident waiting to happen at the back as far as league form goes. I also don't think form plays as big a part in these sorts of games.

1-0 would do nicely though aye.

Hibs might as well go for it, 8 points behind would take it down to 5.

If they loose it would mean 11 behind and with a poorer GD, effectively 12 points.

Should be a good game and from a nuetral point of view would like to see hibs get a victory to make the league interesting.

Well up for this one, looking to see us take the game to Rangers from the start. An early goal would be good.

Said it earlier if I was Stubbs that exactly what id be doing.

I don't think there is much between the teams. I'll be biased and say us by the odd goal, but ultimately wouldn't be surprised if that score line was reversed.

Enjoy m8.