Hibernian Vs Rangers - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibernian Vs Rangers

The attempt at justifying Scotland fans joke singing about a serial sex offender is even more weirder.

Not really, one had some sort of current context at the time (as distasteful as it was). The other more recent use has no context or reasoning behind it.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually pleased how Hibs lost an early equalising goal in the second half and still battled on and eventually came out of it with the win, 2 or 3 years ago probably even last year in fact we would have collapsed and got beat

The difference was possibly that we missed a couple of great chances at 1-1 when earlier in the season we'd have scored them. Maybe that would have caused a collapse but I'd say probably not.

Hibs have improved a lot since the start of the season

Rangers fans falling over themselves to grass the boy who was standing in front of the bus to the police and his employer and it turns out they threw the bottle and spat on the guys wean.

I see they've plastered his face all over social media and he's getting threats as well.

You are the people boys

Rangers fans falling over themselves to grass the boy who was standing in front of the bus to the police and his employer and it turns out they threw the bottle and spat on the guys wean.

I see they've plastered his face all over social media and he's getting threats as well.

You are the people boys

Allegedly spat.

Would it surprise you if they never? They are the scummiest ####ers in the UK by a mile!

'If' this happened it's absolutely disgusting.

After reading the guys story on hibs net, Facebook and the record he's told a few different versions of the event.

The guy was tanked up. Then he wasnt.

I find it strange a bus driver opens a bus on Easter Road with thousands of away fans around, to let a guy spit out the door and NOBODY kept a visual on the door.

Hearing this morning from a very credible source that the 'incident' was only reported later that day after the video was released.

Now... He was trying to get the police at the time of the video he says. How come then if the police were only 200 yards up the road did it take the drunk guy a good few hours to report it.

Was it alcohol related?

Was it because his son is called Didnae Happen?

Was it because he's now shat it after trying to attack a bus full of fans?

If the incident happened - then by all means I hope action is taken.

But the evidence we have is a drunk guy (with no son in view - has he abandoned him?) Trying to get to a Rangers Bus.

Hearing this morning from a very credible source that the 'incident' was only reported later that day after the video was released.

Now... He was trying to get the police at the time of the video he says. How come then if the police were only 200 yards up the road did it take the drunk guy a good few hours to report it.

Was it alcohol related?

Was it because his son is called Didnae Happen?

Was it because he's now shat it after trying to attack a bus full of fans?

If the incident happened - then by all means I hope action is taken.

But the evidence we have is a drunk guy (with no son in view - has he abandoned him?) Trying to get to a Rangers Bus.

Your sounding like Uncle Phil with your "credible source".

Was there alcohol on the bus?

Did they chuck a bottle of buckie from the bus?

Why can you hear the guy in front of the bus shouting "wait for the police" in the video?

It looks like the guy has had to go on social media defending himself after the usual doughnuts have went on a name and shame rampage across facebook and twitter. Interestingly enough the Daily record has changed its tune on the story also.

Its a shitey wee story, blame looking on both sides. All this will lead to is even more games of Whataboutery Top Trumps.

Your sounding like Uncle Phil with your "credible source".

Was there alcohol on the bus?

Did they chuck a bottle of buckie from the bus?

Why can you hear the guy in front of the bus shouting "wait for the police" in the video?

It looks like the guy has had to go on social media defending himself after the usual doughnuts have went on a name and shame rampage across facebook and twitter. Interestingly enough the Daily record has changed its tune on the story also.

Its a shitey wee story, blame looking on both sides. All this will lead to is even more games of Whataboutery Top Trumps.

The guy announced himself to the world before anyone got a hold of his name :ok:

My sources say otherwise. :ok:

You should check the facebook post then where he outs himself, link below to said image of his post

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288940&p=1062964921 (I'm sure you'll have a login ;) )

As I said, 'If' this happened then I hope they get who did it.

Edited by Debian

The bottle was still thrown from the bus whether his kid was spat on or not.Technically he is just bam who stood in front of a mini bus and a Rangers fan threw a bottle at his pal.

Ok, so we have...

2 casuals standing in front of a bus

1 bottle/can thrown at and hitting the bus

1 bottle thown from the bus and smashing on the ground

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hibs-fan-rangers-supporters-bus-6751858

Edited by Debian

Ok, so we have...

2 casuals standing in front of a bus

1 bottle/can thrown at and hitting the bus

1 bottle thown from the bus and smashing on the ground

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hibs-fan-rangers-supporters-bus-6751858

I don't know if they were casuals but that's what I saw in the video.It looks like a can thrown from the Hibs support.

TBF nothing much actually happened ,it's just everybody (Celtic and Rangers fans)gets so offended and want to contact the police,the press and Nicola Sturgeon over the slightest wee thing.

I don't know if they were casuals but that's what I saw in the video.It looks like a can thrown from the Hibs support.

TBF nothing much actually happened ,it's just everybody (Celtic and Rangers fans)gets so offended and want to contact the police,the press and Nicola Sturgeon over the slightest wee thing.

Where were Rangers and Celtic fans contacting the Police on this matter?

Where were Rangers and Celtic fans contacting the Police on this matter?

All over Twitter.Obviously not the Celtic fans in this incident but they have previous.

I've seen numerous tweets where the police,Nicola Sturgeon(WTF),the record and his employer(Lloyds) are tagged in with tweets on the incident.

Trying to get the boy the sack is just wrong ffs .Also the boy driving the bus could get the sack as well because it is illegal to drink on a bus in Scotland and quite clearly a wine bottle is thrown from the bus.