Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors. - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors.

Gwidon1308

Your not gonna find too many folk on here (Scots or Irish) listening to much of what Sol Campbell says :wtf::-))

Ok cheers mate Polskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Lewandowskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done tonight Poland. ...tense and close game....but congratulations on qualifying

Well done tonight Poland. ...tense and close game....but congratulations on qualifying

Cheers, hope Ireland will join us through the play offs. :guitar:

Any chance you can off now ?

Aye, I '' off now Deecie'', there was no need to be so rude and ''wellyman'' do not be such arse licker.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:To both of You - See You in France Hope You Come to Support Poland with Us :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Cheerioooooo

ps. For those who compared last Thursday to 80's or 90's

Poland vs England '93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56r_97pbkU

Gone are the days of TA pulling in pals yet unknown on scarves tied together.

Taking over entire stadia and away ends in merriment and abandon.

Whether they liked it or not, but of course they ALL DID.

We could afford to let them enjoy us and themselves of course, and they did, notably more so the poorer they were and the more they hated England. Easy pickings.

God forbid POLES, not even English, could take parts of HAMPDEN, just by being Polish, doing they things bloody Poles feel think are important to their lives, when Scottish people had long lost their interest in filling their own stadium for life and death football to fill some vacuous white elephant in the algarve that screams all that wrong with world football. Ask all the Portugese you know (you do know some now don't ya) how proud they are of that elstadio in errrrr...... Nowhere.

Good job we always exported Scotland's finest to every Scotland game.

Yeah ok you are saying we sorted all that, we self policed. Well did you? Why is every second away game thread littered by some behavioural complaint about so called foot soldiers?

Yeah ok you are saying footballs moved on (jeezers Ruaridh it's not working class anymore) Really? Try looking around you. Really around you, not just Dublin, Dundee, humberside, Where?? Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Now bless his heart old Sepp had a job on there managing all those firms?

And the idea that other footballing mentalities should be some reflection of our own is ludicrous. You ever grown up in Bydgoszcz dreaming of football and being a fish gutter in scotland. What would your parents have said. You're a fecking dreamer kid, we're communists.

And you? Your parents were saying eat yer tea and watch rising damp, terry and June, george and Mildred. Here's the Bon accord man now.

Get me as the kids say.. Hehe lolled at that.

Sitting in the algarve, feeling comfortably numb to it all. Met some Portugese folk, met some Germans, met some Italians, not that fussed on some of their ways mind.

Gone are the days of TA pulling in pals yet unknown on scarves tied together.

Taking over entire stadia and away ends in merriment and abandon.

Whether they liked it or not, but of course they ALL DID.

We could afford to let them enjoy us and themselves of course, and they did, notably more so the poorer they were and the more they hated England. Easy pickings.

God forbid POLES, not even English, could take parts of HAMPDEN, just by being Polish, doing they things bloody Poles feel think are important to their lives, when Scottish people had long lost their interest in filling their own stadium for life and death football to fill some vacuous white elephant in the algarve that screams all that wrong with world football. Ask all the Portugese you know (you do know some now don't ya) how proud they are of that elstadio in errrrr...... Nowhere.

Good job we always exported Scotland's finest to every Scotland game.

Yeah ok you are saying we sorted all that, we self policed. Well did you? Why is every second away game thread littered by some behavioural complaint about so called foot soldiers?

Yeah ok you are saying footballs moved on (jeezers Ruaridh it's not working class anymore) Really? Try looking around you. Really around you, not just Dublin, Dundee, humberside, Where?? Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Now bless his heart old Sepp had a job on there managing all those firms?

And the idea that other footballing mentalities should be some reflection of our own is ludicrous. You ever grown up in Bydgoszcz dreaming of football and being a fish gutter in scotland. What would your parents have said. You're a fecking dreamer kid, we're communists.

And you? Your parents were saying eat yer tea and watch rising damp, terry and June, george and Mildred. Here's the Bon accord man now.

Get me as the kids say.. Hehe lolled at that.

Sitting in the algarve, feeling comfortably numb to it all. Met some Portugese folk, met some Germans, met some Italians, not that fussed on some of their ways mind.

Nice Smiths reference Bert

Aye, I '' off now Deecie'', there was no need to be so rude and ''wellyman'' do not be such arse licker.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:To both of You - See You in France Hope You Come to Support Poland with Us :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Cheerioooooo

ps. For those who compared last Thursday to 80's or 90's

Poland vs England '93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56r_97pbkU

Away and a cabbage !

Yip, I never once suggested violence.

There were poles near me in the West (a dam sight more than the South)

Never thought I had to leave though.

Were they standing in your row directly in front of you and refusing to move? No I thought not.

Were they standing in your row directly in front of you and refusing to move? No I thought not.

There were poles sitting in our seats, we just found some unoccupied seats and stood there. Had someone come to sit there, we'd have moved again, or explained the situation and asked to squeeze in.

It does appear as though you've been a bit of a martyr here.

Although there should have been no need for you to be.

Edited by sbcmfc

There were poles sitting in our seats, we just found some unoccupied seats and stood there. Had someone come to sit there, we'd have moved again, or explained the situation and asked to squeeze in.

It does appear as though you've been a bit of a martyr here.

Although there should have been no need for you to be.

We did move then we got told our seats had been cleared and to move back because more Poles had arrived who had tickets for our seats. They had however not cleared our seats. And did you not notice it was a sellout? We had no seats to go to and had spent just about the entire first half arguing with poles and stewards so had seen hardly any of the game.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about as you were not there.

Easy for all you lot typing behind keyboards sharing your pearls of wisdom though.

Had a similar experience to you, just with a better outcome.

Poles sitting in our seats, asked stewards who pointed to another steward and said she would move guy in our seats, wasn't really a viable option, as we (the guys that got their pal moved) would've had to sit in the middle of all his mental looking mates. Seemed to be a few folk having similar conversations with stewards, who did seem to hope the situation would just resolve itself.

I have sympathy for the situation you found yourself in, just surprised it was so bad you had to leave.

(Although there is a lot more space in the west stand than the south upper, so wasn't hard for us to find a couple of seats.)

Had a similar experience to you, just with a better outcome.

Poles sitting in our seats, asked stewards who pointed to another steward and said she would move guy in our seats, wasn't really a viable option, as we (the guys that got their pal moved) would've had to sit in the middle of all his mental looking mates. Seemed to be a few folk having similar conversations with stewards, who did seem to hope the situation would just resolve itself.

I have sympathy for the situation you found yourself in, just surprised it was so bad you had to leave.

(Although there is a lot more space in the west stand than the south upper, so wasn't hard for us to find a couple of seats.)

We had reached almost half time and had hardly seen any of the game. There were a couple of random seats right at the top of the stairs with a restricted view due to the barrier and an endless ttail of people some of whom were stopping right in front of the seats.

You could not see the game from them. We took the view we would be better watching it in the pub where we could actually see! And by then I had had enough shit for one day.

We did move then we got told our seats had been cleared and to move back because more Poles had arrived who had tickets for our seats. They had however not cleared our seats. And did you not notice it was a sellout? We had no seats to go to and had spent just about the entire first half arguing with poles and stewards so had seen hardly any of the game.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about as you were not there.

Easy for all you lot typing behind keyboards sharing your pearls of wisdom though.

Completely on your side.People in wrong seats should be moved by stewards,police or both.But as you mentioned both were very poor.

We had reached almost half time and had hardly seen any of the game. There were a couple of random seats right at the top of the stairs with a restricted view due to the barrier and an endless ttail of people some of whom were stopping right in front of the seats.

You could not see the game from them. We took the view we would be better watching it in the pub where we could actually see! And by then I had had enough shit for one day.

Have you written to the SFA yet? I know you'd said previously you were going to. I'm intending to do the same albeit on a different matter but couldn't see an obvious address to use. Just wondered if you knew the best person to write to?

Cheers, hope Ireland will join us through the play offs. :guitar:

Theres a;ways one.........

I truly honestly dont get why these people bother to come on this board.

Maybe Poland is not Civilized enough to have such a website......

Oh hang on yeah thats why you are all over here leaching...forgot that ...

It`s great to have an insight into opponents perspective before and after the game.

I met a few very sound lads in here and reading what they have to share is always a pleasure.

But reading fuds like you also gives a bit of pure fun too.

I`m not surprised you`re not visiting any international websites/forum and such idea looks unfamiliar and strange to you. It requires foreign language knowledge and you seem like a guy that got problems with own lingo, not to mention foreign languages :)

Theres a;ways one.........

I truly honestly dont get why these people bother to come on this board.

Maybe Poland is not Civilized enough to have such a website......

Oh hang on yeah thats why you are all over here leaching...forgot that ...

You've let yourself down with this post mate.

Best to apologise and we can all try and forget your casual racism.