Brendan Rodgers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Brendan Rodgers

Absolutely not. But it is a sore state of affairs when a thread is started each time a goal is scored in England. Why the love of England all the time? It's embarrassing. I'm sure there's an England International board there that gives a monkey's how Saints or Partick Thistle get on. Why not a love for the Dutch League? Or the Welsh league?

Are you being forced to read these threads?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thousands of guys like you are the reason our league will one day end up like the League Of Ireland. With everyone too interested in English guff.

So folk should watch pish Scottish football just because it's Scottish? get over it, modern world means we have access to more options that are more entertaining than caley vrs Motherwell in a 1/3full stadium

Absolutely not. But it is a sore state of affairs when a thread is started each time a goal is scored in England. Why the love of England all the time? It's embarrassing. I'm sure there's an England International board there that gives a monkey's how Saints or Partick Thistle get on. Why not a love for the Dutch League? Or the Welsh league?

Feck sake sir you aren't half bitter.

I see you are flying on Thursday out for the Gib game. Choosing not to invest in Scottish Football on Thursday night? I'm totally appalled.

bit harsh there dude this guy is flying over from Chicago for the Scotland game in Portugal fair play to him I that respect

bit harsh there dude this guy is flying over from Chicago for the Scotland game in Portugal fair play to him I that respect

Accepted that harsh, . Fair play to him but he is slagging off posters without knowing their circumstances.. Also it was only a wind up based on what he has posted on this thread. What he spends his hard earned cash on is his choice.

Thousands of guys like you are the reason our league will one day end up like the League Of Ireland. With everyone too interested in English guff.

How do you work that one out?

If I'm paying my cash to watch my team then I can talk about anything I want.

Dry your eyes dear and grow up.

Who has a love of English football?

I certainly don't - EPL is most overhyped league in the world but it is nice to see some those overhyped managers and teams struggling and the toys flying out the pram. Anyhow thought Rogers might be set for the Saints when Tommy Wright moves on to better things at United :wink2:

5 huns now. Anymore?

Irony overload you telling anyone to grow up!

Typical pish when you've lost the argument.

You seem to think that your opinion is the most important. It isn't. It's the same as anyone else's.

When you finally get passed puberty you'll realise that.

Type of shite abusive posting the mods should be nipping In the bud. I'll report it and I bet nothing happens

Don't bother reporting him. He's making himself look a total dick and the irony is he can't see it!

It'll be a cold day in hell when someone like Ormond manages to bother me.

He's more to be pitied than laughed at. :ok:

Type of shite abusive posting the mods should be nipping In the bud. I'll report it and I bet nothing happens

:lol: You do realise what an insult is, don't you? How old are you? Being called a hun is the same as calling me a farmer or a Don a sheep. You should go and check on that bed wetting thread. Are you winding me up about reporting? :lol:

Reported you for shit chat and being insulting. Now on a week long mission to bring this board back to its former glories, where such drivel like your repetitive posting on here would get called out and acted upon. Don't wet the bed now when you can't post for a few days.

Reported you for shit chat and being insulting. Now on a week long mission to bring this board back to its former glories, where such drivel like your repetitive posting on here would get called out and acted upon. Don't wet the bed now when you can't post for a few days.

Unbelievable!!!! :rollsmile:

Unbelievable is a st johnstone fan trying to tell folk Scottish football is worth watching while shoehorning rangers into a thread about a liverpoo manager. Only show in town it seems

Unbelievable is a st johnstone fan trying to tell folk Scottish football is worth watching while shoehorning rangers into a thread about a liverpoo manager. Only show in town it seems

It must have hurt you so bad to go crying about it though? I've still to see where the insult to you was though. :lol: