Motherwell Vs Partick Thistle Thread And Score Predictions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Partick Thistle Thread And Score Predictions

Traditional caretaker manager win. Helped by an tactically inept thistle gaffer. A sure bet and one I'll be taking.

This.

Thistle generally struggle at Fir Park at the best of times - and these aren't the best of times as far as Thistle are concerned.

In fairness these aren't the best of times for Motherwell either; but trust me, Craigan could enlarge Motherwell's goal to the size of an aircraft hanger and ask a ball boy to defend it and his old team would still come about as close to scoring as Quasimodo on a boys night out with the Chippendales.

Since Aberdeen's bubble has burst I think they will suffer a similar fate to Hearts and lose their next few games. I reckon 2-0 or 2-1 ICT.

Most experts agreee with my line of thinking about the bubble being burst and that Aberdeen will now suffer a mini slump.

Disagree. If we can get a point off ICT, Aberdeen should take 3.

Archie can fukkoff and take that squad with him.

The squad has gradually decreased in ability with the leaving of mcnamara's and mccalls signings. Almost without exception the players Archie has brought in to replace them have weakened the squad. At the same time the attractive style of play that Mccall and Jackie had us playing has been done away with, gradually, but to the extent now that we are shite to watch. He has ridden on the back of the building work of others before him and has proved himself unable to do it on his own.

He is so tactically naïve it is untrue. One style of play and like for like changes. That has always been the same with him and I've said it from almost day one that he is inept in that aspect of the game.

You ought to see the level of support he still gets at wearethistle. Anyone who critiques him gets slaughtered. All this legend status pish. Remember Archie jumped ship from the jags at his first opportunity as a player. We owe him no loyalty.

Thanks Alan, you are a nice guy, but your work here is done and should've be done a long time ago.

I really don't think you should be so flippant with Celtics money! On a serious note do you blame the chairman or manager for the current situation?

Both. And some of the players too. But it needs sorted out.

Twitter rumours that he's been sacked.

Clear that our decent results under Jackie were down to the decent squad we had, not him or his coaching team. They quite clearly are inept.