Hampden Smoking Policy - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden Smoking Policy

Stella Artois 1366

There's a policy, and it's that you can't smoke anywhere in the stadium. As Flora says above, you can get away with it if you're careful not to get spotted. Most in the West Stand stay standing at half-time so I sit to hide from the stewards while having a fag and blowing the smoke downwards. Not nice for non-smokers around me I grant you but there's no way I can watch Scotland for a whole 90 minutes without a smoke.....

There's a policy, and it's that you can't smoke anywhere in the stadium. As Flora says above, you can get away with it if you're careful not to get spotted. Most in the West Stand stay standing at half-time so I sit to hide from the stewards while having a fag and blowing the smoke downwards. Not nice for non-smokers around me I grant you but there's no way I can watch Scotland for a whole 90 minutes without a smoke.....

2-3 guys in front of me smoking during the game, As you said, they sat down and were discrete.

No worse than all the farts & smells mentioned in another thread.

In fact you notice the smoke far less than other odours on offer.

So... they don't actually have a policy then. Ok, cheers.

Aye - but you could have consideration for folks round about you. It's only 90 mins ffs...as an ex-smoker I can confirm I could last that length of time and longer without having a cigarette.. Can't stand e-cigs either. They literally get up my nose.....

Aye - but you could have consideration for folks round about you. It's only 90 mins ffs...as an ex-smoker I can confirm I could last that length of time and longer without having a cigarette.. Can't stand e-cigs either. They literally get up my nose.....

I thought they were neutral i.e. it's just vapour so no smell or affect on others ?

2-3 guys in front of me smoking during the game, As you said, they sat down and were discrete.

No worse than all the farts & smells mentioned in another thread.

In fact you notice the smoke far less than other odours on offer.

I don't think farts cause cancer though.

what?like those that think it's okay to stand with no consideration for others

I love all this PC shite. In the 80's you got pished on, crushed into barriers, fag-burns on your heid and out of date macaroon bars.