Aberdeen V Hamilton - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Hamilton

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh perhaps you should read the thread!

For your information I want Aberdeen to win tonight so that someone can challenge Celtic. Even though I still reckon Celtic will win the league by 10 points+ it is nice to see someone push them a little bit further than normal.

The posts above were in response to someone saying that Hamilton fans should want Aberdeen to win tonight.

Aye. Somebody who isn't an Aberdeen fan !!

Like pretty much every Aberdeen fan, I don't give a flying jobby if fans of other clubs want us to win, lose or draw.

But it gives you chance to have another anti-Aberdeen rant, so some good came out of it.... :ok:

Sounds like a scrappy probably deserved win for Aberdeen

However think it puts to bed that there is a massive gulf between the two teams

:lol:

You're straying in to Pasta Mick levels of pish talking.

Aye. Somebody who isn't an Aberdeen fan !!

Like pretty much every Aberdeen fan, I don't give a flying jobby if fans of other clubs want us to win, lose or draw.

But it gives you chance to have another anti-Aberdeen rant, so some good came out of it.... :ok:

Is this your obsession that people are obsessed with Aberdeen? Very Strange.

Which part of my post was an anti-Aberdeen rant btw?

The bit where I said I wanted them to win?

For 20 minutes we were like Brazil '70. For the rest of the match we were like 70 year old Brazilians.

You can't play well every week, and tbh we looked physically and mentally tired. And any Dons team with Flood in it is going to struggle.

Hamilton were organised and hard-working but completely toothless, luckily for Aberdeen.

Still, playing pish and winning isn't a bad thing. I'll gladly take another 31 scrappy 1-0's :wink2:

Reminds me of the English media at world cup times desperate for people from Scotland and other countries to say they're supporting England.

We are what 6 games into the season. Why would a fan of any team want their team to lose. Last game of the season with nothing to play for might be different but wanting your team to lose would be ridiculous and there won't be one fan who wants that.

Is this your obsession that people are obsessed with Aberdeen? Very Strange.

Which part of my post was an anti-Aberdeen rant btw?

The bit where I said I wanted them to win?

A nice wee rant in response to a post from a non-Aberdeen fan. But you've been doing this for years and when picked up on it constantly say 'but I'm not anti-Aberdeen', so we all know how this goes.

Anyway, I'm glad you acknowledge that you were mistaken. Apology accepted :ok:

A nice wee rant in response to a post from a non-Aberdeen fan. But you've been doing this for years and when picked up on it constantly say 'but I'm not anti-Aberdeen', so we all know how this goes.

Anyway, I'm glad you acknowledge that you were mistaken. Apology accepted :ok:

Your banters fooking brutal!

You seem to accuse anyone who doesn't support Aberdeen of being anti-Aberdeen or obsessed and when asked for examples you tend to ignore.

I'm not sure if it makes you feel important in some way but not everyone who supports another team is anti Aberdeen. As Aberdeen don't have any direct rival I'm sure there are very few fans of other teams who really hate them. Most non OF fans like myself hate the OF and that is it. (Rangers the most in recent years by a good bit though)

You have missed the bit again where I said I wanted them to win which doesn't really fit in with your thinking though does it...

:lol:

You're straying in to Pasta Mick levels of pish talking.

Yet absolutely nowhere near your levels as im sure most will agree

Aberdeen have home advantage coming off the back of beating Celtic

Accies coming off the back of a slippering from St Johnstone

A penalty decides the outcome of the game

Aberdeen with home support have 9 Shots on goal - 6 on target and 54% possession

Accies have 8 shots on goal - 3 on target and 46% possession

You can make all the excuses you like but while your win was deserved and you were the better team (see that ?) there aint no massive gulf - there isnt between many teams in the SPL

We'll see how you do at NDP in a few weeks time. Im sure the massive gulf will be evident in that game ?

Edited by Ally Bongo

Yet absolutely nowhere near your levels as im sure most will agree

Aberdeen have home advantage coming off the back of beating Celtic

Accies coming off the back of a slippering from St Johnstone

A penalty decides the outcome of the game

Aberdeen with home support have 9 Shots on goal - 6 on target and 54% possession

Accies have 8 shots on goal - 3 on target and 46% possession

You can make all the excuses you like but while your win was deserved and you were the better team (see that ?) there aint no massive gulf - there isnt between many teams in the SPL

We'll see how you do at NDP in a few weeks time. Im sure the massive gulf will again be evident in that game

Alistair Darling says that is a clear and decisive gulf between the teams.