Anyone Still Got The Gut-Rot? - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Still Got The Gut-Rot?

brixton footsoldier

Fantastic trip and loved every minute (except 90), but that's comin up fur a week now and ma digestive system is still sittin ootside on the pavement someplace..

Been on nothin but dry toast an tonic water, wi a regular Immodium an Pepto-Abysmal chaser.. Nightmare!

Anyone else got the same? Any survival tips?

Fantastic trip and loved every minute (except 90), but that's comin up fur a week now and ma digestive system is still sittin ootside on the pavement someplace..

Been on nothin but dry toast an tonic water, wi a regular Immodium an Pepto-Abysmal chaser.. Nightmare!

Anyone else got the same? Any survival tips?

Luckily I'm one off these folk who lose all apetite when it gets too hot. I even had to use shoe laces round my kilt on Monday.... Just saying eh :D

Not feeling uncomfortable or sick, yet over the last week I have noticed within 10-15 minutes of eating something I do find myself rushing to the toilet..... :unsure:

Snap. I always picked the most expensive thing on the menu too. Might have slipped up the last night at Maccy D's..ice in my coke :-(

Snap. I always picked the most expensive thing on the menu too. Might have slipped up the last night at Maccy D's..ice in my coke :-(

I had a couple of cokes in the Marriott and made sure they never gave me ice. When we went to McDonald's though we got ice but I'd imagine McDonald's will have proper purifiers and all that shite

Felt a bit fluey when I got back, no gut problems, sweated it out in a 16 hour sleepathon and felt fine. Probably caught a mild dose of something on the planes, coughing kids everywhere.

I had my last drink in Tbilisi about 2am on Sunday morning, then to the hotel, then straight to the airport. Shook off the hangover around Tuesday morning, but have been feeling shite since. Sweating one minute, shivering the next. Sinuses all fecked up. Think i must have caught something on the plane too.

Does anyone feel like they just can't be bothered doing anything since coming home??

Ive in no way felt ill but probably because I ate hee-haw in Georgia and ate non stop since the shed pies on Monday, and I've been going to bed at 3 in the morning getting up at yon time its really reeked havoc with my system. I'm a creature of habit at the best of times

I never thought I'd say it but I really can't wait to get back to work on Monday and get back to some sort off normality

Thought the water was fine in Georgia. Not Scottish water, but is infinitely better than the Maltese shite we're paying for here.

That said, one of my buddies was on the shitter more often than not. Apparently it was a "salad" which done it. Poor show. A salad on an away trip!