Wales On The Brink Of Qualification - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wales On The Brink Of Qualification

Last nights win means they just need to beat Israel on Sunday to secure qualification for their first major finals in 58 years.

I know there will be a good few on here who can't stand them, largely because of Bale, but I hope they do it.

Fair play to them. Teams like them and Iceland are who we should be looking at and thinking "why the fcuk not?". Granted Wales best players are better than our best players however when you take them away and compare the rest of the 2 squads I genuinely think we are better off.

Full credit to Wales but they are basically a one man team, take Bale out of there team and they are mediocre at best

They have won 6 games so far in there group and scored 9 goals

Bale has scored 6 of those goals and basically won 4 of those games by scoring those goals.

But good luck to them, 58 years is a long time to wait

Full credit to Wales but they are basically a one man team, take Bale out of there team and they are mediocre at best

They have won 6 games so far in there group and scored 9 goals

Bale has scored 6 of those goals and basically won 4 of those games by scoring those goals.

But good luck to them, 58 years is a long time to wait

When we were 1-0 up at Hampden and Bale went off there was only going to be one winner...

Edited by PASTA Mick