Coupon - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Nice win to add to Cheltenham this week. Up about £550 today now. :)

I caught up on the football :)

Got the 300 on the Man utd game and then got a treble up for £145 from a tenner. Happy days

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

I caught up on the football :)

Got the 300 on the Man utd game and then got a treble up for £145 from a tenner. Happy days

That's the game,another Spurs goal would'be gotten me another £200 and another Anderson 180 another £120,can't win them all though. :lol:

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That's the game,another Spurs goal would'be gotten me another £200 and another Anderson 180 another £120,can't win them all though. :lol:

Haha i needed spurs to lose so I was happy. Didnt go near the darts. Gives me a good wee kitty for the weekend :)

Fank thuck.   50 on Hamilton/Thistle draw when 1-0 Hamilton.   Cashed out minutes before we scored the winner.     Put my "odds" on Raith to beat Hibs.    Another 80ish back via cashout.  Don't care if anyone scores now.  Probably finished and would lost it all or €10.      Profit for the day is around 200.    

That 200 is very, very likely going to some airline's pocket for a wee jaunt to Czech Republic. 

Burnley losing their late goal cost me £180. 

The late Celtic goal, then Aberdeen losing, then receiving that news after leaving Fir Park made it a very shite day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting on a 9/2 shot in the sheep game - a goal and 5 corners in each half. Also, dodged a bullet by taking Napoli off my coupon as it was just a bit too early a kick off for me to be keeping an eye on. Started with Aberdeen and Kaiserslautern and both up at half time.  Heading out later for a curry so will probably cash out for the price of a curry if I get that far !

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Today had Perth glory and btts,Brisbane roar and btts and Church fgs. All singles.

Also had 4-0 Aberdeen. 

Up about £170 for the day though. 

Add in 0-0 ht for the Man U game and a 5 fold from Argentina that I forgot about last all comes to a very tidy weekend. :)

i dont bet anything like some of the sums mentioned on here but a reasonably successful weekend for me.

I had a dundee + 'well double at approx 7/1 and then a few quid on there being a red card in el classico. With Ramos getting booked inside the first 10 mins, it was just a matter of time....

It's typical. My mate who doesn't bet or know a great deal about football got £1083 back from a ten pound treble on Saturday. 

St Mirren v Hibs - both teams to score and a draw

Norwich v Newcastle - both teams to score and a Norwich win

Rochdale v Doncaster - both teams to score and a draw. 

Think Hibs equalised late on, Norwich scored in the 92nd minute and there was an equaliser in the other game in the 96th minute.

WTF

7 hours ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Bet365 doing the risk free bet offer in PSG v Man City tonight.

My mates missus got an email from them today saying her account had been blocked as it was only used for this offer. 

Be btts 1st half yes and no for me tomorrow again. Last 2 came in. 

Edited by dandydunn

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

My mates missus got an email from them today saying her account had been blocked as it was only used for this offer. 

Be btts 1st half yes and no for me tomorrow again. Last 2 came in. 

Same thing happened to a colleague of mine. I suggested they just place the occasional weekend bets to keep it ticking over and they'd probably be ok again.

Probably same bet for me too - BTTS 1st half no before match and yes in play @ 4/1 - make sure you do it right way round.

Edited by fringo