Celtic V Qarabag - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Qarabag

That's nowt. I'm working outside all day in temps hotter than that daily. Man up ya Jessie. Lol

Aye right! Max is 29c today in your neck of the woods. :lol:

Our "real feel" is 39c. Wouldn't ever play fitba' in that unless it was indoors under the AC.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our "real feel" is 39c. Wouldn't ever play fitba' in that unless it was indoors under the AC.

Our real feel was up at 40 each day for the past two weeks. The humidity destroys me here. That makes it hard. I've just checked todays temps and your right. For some reason down to a chilly 29 for me today. :-D

Our real feel was up at 40 each day for the past two weeks. The humidity destroys me here. That makes it hard. I've just checked todays temps and your right. For some reason down to a chilly 29 for me today. :-D

Couple a fannies!!! It's about 14 and pishing doon here!

It's 40 degrees right now in Baku.

Might stick a few quid on Carrierbag.

31 degrees in Malta and after a wee 20 minute walk at lunch, I'm feckin' knackered and have lost at least 2 litres of fluids.

I can see Celtic losing so think it could be a decent bet. I just hope we can get an away goal to give us a good chance of going through.

Late 30s and 85% humidity must feel like absolute hell. You literally feel tired moving your eyeballs in those conditions. All the isotonic drinks in the world won't help them. Celtic will lose.

I'm offshore on Nightshift in Azerbaijan just now, the humidity is a nightmare, not a breath of wind.

I'm not a Celtic fan by any means but I really do hope they hump these Azeri twats.

Wow ! Hats off to you sir. Don't know how you can farm in that heat ! How do you even get the plough intae the ground ?

Wow ! Hats off to you sir. Don't know how you can farm in that heat ! How do you even get the plough intae the ground ?

Years ago Motherwell came to Perth. They humped us 3 nowt. So naturally you're raging. After the game piling out the car park having to listen to jumped up Weegie sounding twats giving it sheep shagging this and farmer that made the rage worse. Then all of a sudden 3 huge John Deere things rolled past the crowds at the bus stop. You couldnae help but just laugh. Some timing! Lol