The Aussies Have Lost It - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Aussies Have Lost It

Yeah, you missed out that I never have said anything bigoted at all. You just decided to make it up and smear me. That says a lot about you, to be honest.

You told me that you hated all Rangers fans and the club. I specifically asked you if that meant you hated all Rangers fans despite not knowing them and you said yes.

I can't be arsed pointing you to the thread.

To me that makes you a bigot as you are expressing hatred for people based on their team choice.

You obviously don't agree which is your prerogative.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have issues with cretins like you who make things up about me and throw slurs around.

I'm pretty comfortable with my relations on here. I've met a fair few off here, all of who i get on with. Cheers for your concern though.

To be fair Parky that puts you at an advantage. Having met people face to face, it is always easier for one to show them that one is not the prat one portrays oneself to be on the board at times. I may (or may not) be referring directly to you with that comment, but if I were (only if) I would of course afford you the right to level that same observation right back at me.

Me personally I've met a few past posters on here but of the current ones I think I've only met Flat Earth and Lamia (on several occasions). I'm pretty sure they thought I was a fairly affable chap, if a perennially inebriate one. Watch those bassas come on now and say they thought I was a khunt all along.

As for RB, I generally enjoy his contributions and think he seems like a fairly decent bloke. I will concede however that he is definitely (of all our board Bears) the most precious when the subject of financial irregularity comes up.

You told me that you hated all Rangers fans and the club. I specifically asked you if that meant you hated all Rangers fans despite not knowing them and you said yes.

I'm afraid that's complete pish. :lol:

Did he?

I don't think you're stupid, so i'd imagine you realise that was a pretty obvious joke. Poking fun at MacTaz's unquestionable love for all figures of authority.

I don't think you're stupid, so i'd imagine you realise that was a pretty obvious joke. Poking fun at MacTaz's unquestionable love for all figures of authority.

I enjoy poking fun at MacTaz as much as the next guy, however it is always in response to one of his posts. He is hardly around anymore so making jokes at his expense is a bit of a low blow in my opinion.

I enjoy poking fun at MacTaz as much as the next guy, however it is always in response to one of his posts. He is hardly around anymore so making jokes at his expense is a bit of a low blow in my opinion.

Fair enough. It was just meant as a daft joke. I doubt even MacTaz would've taken it seriously.

Nah, again, i'm just reporting what you have done.

You know the difference between the two, don't you?

I think you'll find your making a negative judgement not simply reporting what I have done but then if you have NPD that what you'll do.

Oh aye and for the record a personality disorder is a pattern of behaviour and not a mental illness.

Edited by Larky Masher

To be fair Parky that puts you at an advantage. Having met people face to face, it is always easier for one to show them that one is not the prat one portrays oneself to be on the board at times. I may (or may not) be referring directly to you with that comment, but if I were (only if) I would of course afford you the right to level that same observation right back at me.

Me personally I've met a few past posters on here but of the current ones I think I've only met Flat Earth and Lamia (on several occasions). I'm pretty sure they thought I was a fairly affable chap, if a perennially inebriate one. Watch those bassas come on now and say they thought I was a khunt all along.

As for RB, I generally enjoy his contributions and think he seems like a fairly decent bloke. I will concede however that he is definitely (of all our board Bears) the most precious when the subject of financial irregularity comes up.

To be honest I post things just to wind some folk up. The Rangers financial thing is a bit of a bug with me as so many people quote their opinions as if they were actual fact. Generally they are talking pish as well.

I do try and show a sense of humour and I really do mean it when I say that other posters opinion of me doesn't matter. I haven't met anyone from the board in person (as far as I know) as I take my kids to the games and don't go for a drink beforehand.

I generally find most folk on here pretty entertaining and enjoy the banter.

I can see why Parky doesn't like you though. You haven't just agreed with everything he's posted. ?

No it's not. But you obviously can't take any form of criticism so I won't bother arguing with you about it.

:lol:

I can take criticism. Criticism isn't saying i said something that i didn't and labelling me bigoted, you fvcking fantasist.

A fact, brother, a sad fact.

Shay Logan was the victim of racial abuse. KF cast dubious aspersions on Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported a Celtic player for racially abusing him.

I've already said to you it was inaccurate it was a singular incident and you have it in the plural.

If someone has done something, then it's a matter of record on the board. So instead of folk saying you did this, you can actually just demonstrate it. Now i would be wary of demonstrating it, cause i often used to go and pull up the words. You end up just getting called a virgin khunt mentalist though lol.

If anyone is too dumb to work the search function PM me and i'll look it out for you, that way we can replace bickering with empiricism.

If anyone is too dumb to work the search function PM me and i'll look it out for you, that way we can replace bickering with empiricism.

Someone's going to call you a billy Brit for bringing the empire into it now.