The Aussies Have Lost It - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Aussies Have Lost It

Plenty folk claim it :lol:

And nothing is difficult for me. We seem to be in agreement so i've no idea why you're getting arsey. Away make up something about folk and slur their character, you scumbag.

You're such a friendly guy I sometimes wonder why you have issues with so many folk on here. Then you post something.

I wasn't getting arsey, just being sarcastic. I think you're reflecting your own tone onto my posts. I'll make sure I put on a smiley every time so you know I'm not being arsey. ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find you were found guilty of financial cheating

Were we? When was that? The only thing I know of which you might be referring to wad the so called Big Tax case and we were found Not Guilty on virtually all of that.

You cheated simple as that. Harry redknapp want found guilty of accepting payments/dodgy dealings but we all know he was guilty.

Seriously? ????

That's your opinion my friend, not fact. Which means, well nothing really.

Just because there's accusations doesn't make the accused guilty. That's why we have courts and laws and stuff and don't just string up suspected kiddy fiddlers from the lamp posts. It's called civilisation and justice.

Were we? When was that? The only thing I know of which you might be referring to wad the so called Big Tax case and we were found Not Guilty on virtually all of that.

so we agree they were found guilty of financial cheating

so we agree they were found guilty of financial cheating

Nope. We had to pay a piddly amount of tax (compared to the original case) and even if we had lost the games that were covered by the players involved during those arrangements it would have made zero difference to the trophies.

So rules were broken, restitution made and it made no difference. What did we cheat anybody out of there?

You're such a friendly guy I sometimes wonder why you have issues with so many folk on here.

I have issues with cretins like you who make things up about me and throw slurs around.

I'm pretty comfortable with my relations on here. I've met a fair few off here, all of who i get on with. Cheers for your concern though.

Nope. We had to pay a piddly amount of tax (compared to the original case) and even if we had lost the games that were covered by the players involved during those arrangements it would have made zero difference to the trophies.

So rules were broken, (YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF CHEATING), restitution made,(YOU WERE FINED FOR FINANCIALLY CHEATING) and it made no difference. What did we cheat anybody out of there?

If you don't agree you were guilty of financial cheating you should have a word with with Renfrew Blue who just confirmed it above :wink2:

I have issues with cretins like you who make things up about me and throw slurs around.

I'm pretty comfortable with my relations on here. I've met a fair few off here, all of who i get on with. Cheers for your concern though.

I haven't made anything up about you. I expressed my opinion of you.

You seem to find the difference between my opinion and incontrovertible fact difficult to understand.

So rules were broken, restitution made and it made no difference. What did we cheat anybody out of there?

ok so what about the millions of pounds you stole from your creditors. I know there was no conviction for that as the club hid behind standard business practice and just liquidated to save paying them back, but to me and the vast majority of football supporters there were years of spending more money than you could afford to win trophies and that to me is cheating on a grand scale.

ok so what about the millions of pounds you stole from your creditors. I know there was no conviction for that as the club hid behind standard business practice and just liquidated to save paying them back, but to me and the vast majority of football supporters there were years of spending more money than you could afford to win trophies and that to me is cheating on a grand scale.

That is not cheating and it's a pretty pathetic excuse to claim it is.

It was terrible business practice coupled with a worldwide economic crash, compounded by the criminal actions of Craig Whyte. It wasn't cheating unless you're 5 years old and don't get the difference.

There was no excuse for the financial failure of Rangers and the losses of the other businesses was disgraceful. There is still an outside chance of some of them getting some cash I think.

As far as I know some of the smaller local debts were paid by the fans fund that Sandy Jardine was involved with but I don't know to what level. All football debts were paid by Charles Green.

If you don't agree you were guilty of financial cheating you should have a word with with Renfrew Blue who just confirmed it above :wink2:

No, I didn't. However By your standards every player fined is a cheat, Hearts were certainly cheating and probably Motherwell and Dundee too. After all they all broke the rules and were punished by either fines or points penalties.

I haven't made anything up about you. I expressed my opinion of you.

You seem to find the difference between my opinion and incontrovertible fact difficult to understand.

Yeah, just make up things about folk and smear them. As long as you say "that's my opinion", that makes it alright in your book?

Yeah, just make up things about folk and smear them. As long as you say "that's my opinion", that makes it alright in your book?

It's you that seems to make things up.

I expressed my opinion of you based on your comments and you didn't like it. That's pretty much it. Did I miss something out?

I also expressed my opinion to you. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to have made up.

It's you that seems to make things up.

I expressed my opinion of you based on your comments and you didn't like it. That's pretty much it. Did I miss something out?

I also expressed my opinion to you. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to have made up.

Yeah, you missed out that I never have said anything bigoted at all. You just decided to make it up and smear me. That says a lot about you, to be honest.

Kenneth Farrington smears victims of racial abuse.

A fact, brother, a sad fact.

Shay Logan was the victim of racial abuse. KF cast dubious aspersions on Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported a Celtic player for racially abusing him.

Your opinion brother, nothing more yet you chose smear KF based on that.

It's not my opinion. It happened. Clear as day for you to see, if you want to go and look :ok: Edited by Parklife