Labours New Dodgy Dossier - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labours New Dodgy Dossier

Scunnered is right to say all racism is wrong.

That's hardly something anyone could disagree with.

Equally everything RenfrewBlue says is correct.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Scottish Labour ...utterly desperate and despicable.

And yes the persistent defence of the Imperialistic Union can be very reasonably described as treachery if that's your viewpoint ....so Labour have no legitimate cause to complain still less abuse hundreds of members of the public in this disgusting way.

I wouldn't be so sure, unfortunately. I follow Paul Hutcheon on twitter ('investigative journalist' for The Herald)

He's been tweeting lots of the folk on the 'dossier', asking if they stand by their statements

Oh, I could be wrong (again)

CABC2B2E-925C-4151-9B32-1CE1EE8B176F_zps

... You feel sorry for me because I believe casual racism is unacceptable regardless of situation? :lol:. What a place.

No. I feel sorry for you as you are stuck defending the indefensible.

You are correct that racism is wrong in all times and places but stupid comments by the twitterati aren't worth a fart. To get upset by it is frankly pathetic. As I've said I've had far worse (apparently I'm a Nazi, scum, fenian and a , just from memory of recent Unionist cretins) but I don't feel the need to make a tit of myself by running to my Mum about it.

No. I feel sorry for you as you are stuck defending the indefensible.

You are correct that racism is wrong in all times and places but stupid comments by the twitterati aren't worth a fart. To get upset by it is frankly pathetic. As I've said I've had far worse (apparently I'm a Nazi, scum, fenian and a , just from memory of recent Unionist cretins) but I don't feel the need to make a tit of myself by running to my Mum about it.

You do this a lot. Your posts quite often don't reflect the reality of the situation, almost like you read a thread have a wee imaginary conversation in your head and then come back believing it actually happened. I'm not defending anything... Quite the opposite.

Well there ARE a few horrible tweets in the dossier. ..one person who repeatedly calls for various people to be hanged is the obvious bad one and no doubt will be of further action...

However the overwhelming majority are simply comments such as "trator"...which is merely an opinion...

Likewise calling someone a cow or bitch...maybe not nice but an opinion nonetheless.

The very last one in the list is simply someone saying "bought and sold for English gold..scum of the earth"...directed at no one and not on the face of it abusive in any way.

The publishing of people's membership cards and some photos of the people seems very ill advised and I hope those individuals concerned can take suitable action against Scottish Labour. ..

Overall very very poor.

You do this a lot. Your posts quite often don't reflect the reality of the situation, almost like you read a thread have a wee imaginary conversation in your head and then come back believing it actually happened. I'm not defending anything... Quite the opposite.

Do I? I think I'm seeing you for who you are.

The voice in my head agrees with you but I've told the traitorous to shut the up!

Despite several people on here pointing out a variety of anti SNP or anti Scottish guff from the pro unionists you've not condemned them despite the opposite approach to the anti English rubbish. It's a very Ek_celt approach and is essentially you deflecting and thereby defending the anti Scottish rhetoric by your lack of impartiality.

That's my opinion and of course it could be wrong, it's just how it seems to me.

The voice in my head agrees with you but I've told the traitorous to shut the badger up!

Despite several people on here pointing out a variety of anti SNP or anti Scottish guff from the pro unionists you've not condemned them despite the opposite approach to the anti English rubbish. It's a very Ek_celt approach and is essentially you deflecting and thereby defending the anti Scottish rhetoric by your lack of impartiality.

That's my opinion and of course it could be wrong, it's just how it seems to me.

Get the tractorous quizmaster telt!

The voice in my head agrees with you but I've told the traitorous to shut the badger up!

:lol:

There are only a handful of people on this thread being impartial, and I'm among them. I've condemned Labour, and I've condemned the Maniacs/Loonys (depending if you're asking me or wings) on the dossier. You don't get much more impartial than that.

:lol:

There are only a handful of people on this thread being impartial, and I'm among them. I've condemned Labour, and I've condemned the Maniacs/Loonys (depending if you're asking me or wings) on the dossier. You don't get much more impartial than that.

I didn't ask you to condemn Labour. Try reading my post.

I'm happy with my opinion and you seem happy with yours. Fair enough.

No comment on the Sunday Herald article above?

I didn't ask you to condemn Labour. Try reading my post.

I'm happy with my opinion and you seem happy with yours. Fair enough.

No comment on the Sunday Herald article above?

I'm fairly sure my "racism is not acceptable in any circumstances" would have covered your previous post. The abuse highlighted in the Sunday Herald is disgusting... Very few would say otherwise.

I was abused by both sides during the indyref RenfrewBlue, by No voters for supporting independence, and by a section of Yes voters for rejecting the SNP vision of independence. You may think I have a hidden agenda but my position has never changed, I'm an independence supporter who rejects Neoliberalism from both sides of the Yes/No divide.

I'm fairly sure my "racism is not acceptable in any circumstances" would have covered your previous post. The abuse highlighted in the Sunday Herald is disgusting... Very few would say otherwise.

I was abused by both sides during the indyref RenfrewBlue, by No voters for supporting independence, and by a section of Yes voters for rejecting the SNP vision of independence. You may think I have a hidden agenda but my position has never changed, I'm an independence supporter who rejects Neoliberalism from both sides of the Yes/No divide.

Likes*