Weather - Page 2 - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weather

jimstroma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I got news for you ......................................................its raining then hallelujah !

Dusseldorf and Dortmund

Friday - 25 degrees - odd thunderstorms - otherwise sunny (except at night)

Saturday - 22 degrees - passing showers - otherwise sunny

Sunday - 20/21 degrees - couple of showers - otherwise sunny

Cheers Sean B.

I don't trust my iPhone weather app in the slightest but it's forecasting rain rain and more rain for both Dusseldorf and Dortmund for Saturday and Sunday!

Mine shows 27 degrees and sunny Friday in Cologne.

25 degrees with cloud on Saturday and Sunday in Dusseldorf.

BBC Weather Dusseldorf says hot today tehn cooler, nearer a 21 /70 high on Sunday and dry all the way

wunderground.com says sunny dry today, then 60% and 40% chance rain for Sat / Sun

Anyway I have an altbier waiting for me mid afternoon in the old town so off to the airport, enjoy everyone

The weather right now here in Dusseldorf is sunny and quite humid one would say in some what of a quandary right now do l go to the cologne beer festival now or wait till later decisions decisions lol just to let you know that your hotel might give you free travel pass for the region got one last night when l arrived from the hotel very kind of them

The weather right now here in Dusseldorf is sunny and quite humid one would say in some what of a quandary right now do l go to the cologne beer festival now or wait till later decisions decisions lol just to let you know that your hotel might give you free travel pass for the region got one last night when l arrived from the hotel very kind of them

top idea...you probably already know, but Beerfest doesn't start til 3pm...plenty other good bier choices en route there mind!

http://www.bierboerse.com/city/koeln.htm