Tickets - Page 9 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them my details (Even sent them a picture of me inside the ground), and I still did not get my point.

That's ridiculous!

J

Similar thing with me in Croatia (kickoff was fast approaching, and when asking for directions to the ticket office a Scotland fan offered me a free ticket... didn't want to miss any of the game so took it).

I offered to send photos and travel docs to the SSC, but they still sanctioned me with an official warning about point harvesting.

Yep, rediculous but true.

My sister who was also named on the requested docs, got her point no problem, but I did not.

FFS. Good old SFA consistency.

Just been reading on social media sfa to combat harvesters by asking all 5-10 pointers to collect in georgia,and a random pick up for others this should pave the way for supporters on lower points having a realistic chance of obtaining a ticket. anyone else read or hear this . cheers

Just been reading on social media sfa to combat harvesters by asking all 5-10 pointers to collect in georgia,and a random pick up for others this should pave the way for supporters on lower points having a realistic chance of obtaining a ticket. anyone else read or hear this . cheers

#kin hell. Ye cannae ask elite to collect !! :um-no:

Eh, this approach is just bizarre.

It is the guys on 0-4 points that will be harvesting for this game. The ones who are only interested in big name opponents and want a ticket for England.

EDIT: Actually thinking about it again, if al the tickets are sold by Sunday noon (likely now), then it will only be 5-10 pointers who can pick up anyway.

Edited by Brummie Hibs

Eh, this approach is just bizarre.

It is the guys on 0-4 points that will be harvesting for this game. The ones who are only interested in big name opponents and want a ticket for England..

Exactly my thoughts. People on 6- 10 points are the ones who go to most games and don't need to buy tickets just to get a point.

Similar thing with me in Croatia (kickoff was fast approaching, and when asking for directions to the ticket office a Scotland fan offered me a free ticket... didn't want to miss any of the game so took it).

I offered to send photos and travel docs to the SSC, but they still sanctioned me with an official warning about point harvesting.

FFS. Good old SFA consistency.

Lesson learnt Dave. Sort out ticket late morning before you are truly bevvied.

J

What happens if you are selected by the SFA for ''ticket pick up'' but dont get around to collecting for either a genuine reason or are chancing it as a points harvester.?

Is it ''OFFICEEEL warning'' for 1st time offender or something more serious.

Just asking for a friend likes.

Edited by Saltirescot

Or, they've been successfully points harvesting more than those on less points...

Considering about 18 of the last 20 games have gone to 0 or 1 point then you would have to be some kind of ####wit to throw your money away buying tickets for games you're not attending.

What happens if you are selected by the SFA for ''ticket pick up'' but dont get around to collecting for either a genuine reason or are chancing it as a points harvester.?

Is it ''OFFICEEEL warning'' for 1st time offender or something more serious.

Just asking for a friend likes.

You will be publicly flogged and tomatoes thrown at you and at the engerland game you will be forced to wear an England top and sing gstq all way through..... So I think you should tell your "friend" that there are genuine fans paid a lot of money to go to this game and they could miss out on a ticket because of " genuine" reasons for not going..... Only saying like ???

Exactly my thoughts. People on 6- 10 points are the ones who go to most games and don't need to buy tickets just to get a point.

so they shouldn't be selected for collection?how fookin elitist

the selection is supposed to be random not how many points you do of dont have

so they shouldn't be selected for collection?how fookin elitist

the selection is supposed to be random not how many points you do of dont have

You quite obviously missed the whole point of the post. I suggest you read back several posts.

Just had a tweet back from SSC - ticket collection in Tbilisi will be at Mariott Courtyard Hotel. Looks to be reasonably central...

We have had an email and we have to pick ours up at Hampden on match day apparently! :rolleyes: