Tickets - Page 12 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

The SSC have tweeted that there'll be 4 collections over 2 days. There's two on Thursday and two on Friday with one being from 6pm till kick aff

Still no reply to when tickets will be posted out yet

Though says nothing about a 100% pick up, does imply a large collection in Tbilisi, so looks like a 100% pick up

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this now 100% pick up? Haven't had an email about it yet!.. My opinion it should be 100% pick up as harvesting will be rife for this game!!

I'm not in favour of 100% pick ups as I prefer to have tickets in my hand before I travel I also understand the concerns of people arriving late.

However, I actually hope that on this occasion it is 100% collection or at least a very high percentage. It will put to bed the exaggerated harvesting theories once and for all and catch out the few who are.

They've just said on Twitter that tickets have now arrived & will be with folk in time for travelling.

Doesn't really say that.

Q: "Any idea when tickets will be posted out for Georgia game? Flying in under 2 weeks"

A: "Tickets just arrived from Georgia..you will have them in time."

So, that could still imply that you will have them in time for Kick-off - i.e. 100% pickup. But, it does seem like they will be posted.

I emailed them about the possibility of changing from postage to collection out there and they said if I don't have my ticket 2 days before travelling I have to contact them and arrange to collect out there instead.

That would imply that at least some tickets will be sent out in the post.

The pickup or post debate will only be fixed when or if the tickets get to Scotland..... I have chose to pick up to save all the worry about will the post be on time.. I assume many others have thought the same..

This. Me too. Plus £6 special delivery for a £3 ticket is insane.

J