Football Fixtures - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Football Fixtures

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see Motherwell get Ross County away first game, when its nice weather the train journey up north and day out is a cracker, not been there i a couple years

remember meeting stevie kirk " the white pele" outside the ground last time geed! :-))

St Mirren and Hibs at home within weeks of the start of the season. Last season we got off to the worst possible start with a defeat at home to Hearts. I would see those two games as probably the most important of the season in terms of how we are going to get on.

Mid week festive fixtures are as follows: Wednesday 30th December 2015

Aberdeen v Partick Thistle
Dundee v Celtic
Hamilton Accies v Inverness CT
Hearts v Dundee United
Motherwell v St Johnstone
Ross County v Kilmarnock

:wtf:

And they wonder why attendances are down?

These people are divorced from reality.

:-)) What a bunch of idiots run football in scotland

Just be hopeful we aren't verbally abused, have coins thrown at us and our manager isn't attacked. Then on social media it will all be Celtic'sfault.

Hearts- diet Huns but just as bitter.

You not got a candle lit vigil to attend?

Give me a trip to Tynecastle over Parkhead any day.

Fed up with this fad for cutting allocations. This tit for tat pish is madness in this economic climate and a decent away support always enhances atmosphere. Let's fill our grounds up ffs!!!!

I agree with you in theory but not on this occasion.

Hearts seem confident of selling more tickets to their own fans and, if they can, then I have no problem with that.

Half our regular away support will be left disappointed but that's just the way it goes.

I agree with you in theory but not on this occasion.

Hearts seem confident of selling more tickets to their own fans and, if they can, then I have no problem with that.

Half our regular away support will be left disappointed but that's just the way it goes.

If you can fill the ground fair enough otherwise sell the feckin tickets!

Fed up with this fad for cutting allocations. This tit for tat pish is madness in this economic climate and a decent away support always enhances atmosphere. Let's fill our grounds up ffs!!!!

they are still getting 8% of the ground.

In this economic climate are we not better taking the season ticket money for 1300-1400 seats in the Robsebun and having a near full house every week?