Champion's League Final - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champion's League Final

I have a tight first half with Barca dominating in the second and maybe going a couple ahead. Juve are a very good team though and a Barca win has not to be taken for granted.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm not that good at this betting malarkey but I've slapped £20 in a bet365 account

I've used £10 to bet on barca to win with the first bet, should I go for something a bit more adventurous with the 2nd since I get it refunded should lose?

Does that sound right?

Right, I'm not that good at this betting malarkey but I've slapped £20 in a bet365 account

I've used £10 to bet on barca to win with the first bet, should I go for something a bit more adventurous with the 2nd since I get it refunded should lose?

Does that sound right?

Yea wait til it goes in play and pick something that might make you a wee bit. You can wait as long as you like in the game.

Or four fouls in 10 mins. He won't see half time, let alone 90mins at this rate.

Knew he was a bit mental, was between him and pogba for my bet and I went for him thankfully. Looks like a red card waiting to happen

Or four fouls in 10 mins. He won't see half time, let alone 90mins at this rate.

Aye, but the one he got booked for, he barely touched the guy's foot and he went down like he'd been shot. They would be as well just saying no tackling allowed and turn it into a game like basketball. But your'e right, looks like there is a good chance he is going to get sent off.