Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

Amazing the difference a proper Football manager can make at a club.

Still think the new goalie is a bit ropey though, and the defence till looks shaky, disappointing to see how much Wilson has underdeveloped in the last few years. Next weeks game against Hibs is already looking like a 6 pointer. Would take a draw at this time of the season.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing the difference a proper Football manager can make at a club.

Still think the new goalie is a bit ropey though, and the defence till looks shaky, disappointing to see how much Wilson has underdeveloped in the last few years. Next weeks game against Hibs is already looking like a 6 pointer. Would take a draw at this time of the season.

Agree with all of this. Full backs look very good going forward but bit suspect defensively. Centre backs look good on paper but don't look overly convincing. Pleased with midfield and front men although be curious to see how they go in a game that isn't going their way. McKay and templeton were anonymous in the first half v hibs for example.

The style of play is exciting to watch and warburton speaks very well. Much more promising than this time a year ago.

Just been hearing that an Alloa player was greetin about being disrespected by young Oduwa trying a rainbow flick to get passed him.

How dare this young boy try and entertain the paying public with something different and extravagant.

Might as well ask all the promising young skillful players to chuck it now in case Mr sensitive in Alloa takes offence in the future.

Just been hearing that an Alloa player was greetin about being disrespected by young Oduwa trying a rainbow flick to get passed him.

How dare this young boy try and entertain the paying public with something different and extravagant.

Might as well ask all the promising young skillful players to chuck it now in case Mr sensitive in Alloa takes offence in the future.

Ridiculous that this was today's headlines. Absolute bedwetters some fitba players

I don't know the details but was the arguement, the disrespect because the guy was showboating when his team were 4 or 5 up. He wouldn't have done it when it was 0-0?

I don't know the details but was the arguement, the disrespect because the guy was showboating when his team were 4 or 5 up. He wouldn't have done it when it was 0-0?

Speaking about this with my Rangers mate.

I think, if he's going to try it, he needs to pull it off, he never.

It's good though, I want entertained when I go to the football.

There is a debate about the class of doing it against a part time team when you're 5-1 up, but the guy was on the bench when it was 0-0....

I've no problem with players doing it.

I've also no problem with opposition players launching them into row z.

Exactly my thinking. Shoe him into the stand if it annoys you that much instead of acting like a wee lassie, greeting to the papers. Edited by Angus_Young

Jim Baxter anyone?

Exactly. I want to see exciting players showing what they can do. I also have time for honest, hard working pros but you have to be a man about it. If you get done by somebody better you have to work out a way to stop them. That's the game.

I hope the boy keeps up the tricks and I hope he canes the wee baby from Alloa the next time we play them.

Wee boys and girls will have been trying to do that trick today, and add skill to their game. the Alloa boys greeting about it is straight out of the dark ages of football where if messi had grown up in arbroath he would be struggling to get a game as a sub in Sunday league

Wee boys and girls will have been trying to do that trick today, and add skill to their game. the Alloa boys greeting about it is straight out of the dark ages of football where if messi had grown up in arbroath he would be struggling to get a game as a sub in Sunday league

Aye, Ricky Sbragia has already told Oduwa he won't be considered for the Scotland U21s!!

Wee boys and girls will have been trying to do that trick today

And they're probably better at it that Oduwa is already.

Rule number 1 when trying to be a smart arse on a football pitch - ensure that you're actually capable of pulling off the trick you attempt.

Oduwa just looked like a fud because what he done wasn't even close to coming off.

Rule number 1 when trying to be a smart arse on a football pitch - ensure that you're actually capable of pulling off the trick you attempt.

Oduwa just looked like a fud because what he done wasn't even close to coming off.

:ok:

That's what I thought, he ultimately gave the ball away then gave away a free kick.

Guest BlueGaz

It was close to coming off. Be realistic, not just make stuff up for the sake of it !!!!!!!!!!

Guest BlueGaz

It really wasn't. He was dispossessed easily.

Appreciate it is against your agenda - we must have watched different games - apologies.

Appreciate it is against your agenda - we must have watched different games - apologies.

"I appreciate it is against your agenda" also (we can all say shite that adds nothing to the debate) but he was dispossessed easily.

I didn't watch the game, i simply seen a clip on the news. The Alloa player tackled him easily.

I'm sure Oduwa is a talented lad, who's capable of beating his man in many ways. What he attempted on Sunday though, he didn't look capable of executing.

It was that close he lost possession.....

He was about half a yard from making it stick.

Try watching the clip without the green tinted specs on next time.

More power to the lad. Anyone that thinks these things come off all of the time is a eejit. You have to try it before you have a hope of success. Or you could just pass the ball sideways and bore the living shit out of everyone.

He was about half a yard from making it stick.

Try watching the clip without the green tinted specs on next time.

More power to the lad. Anyone that thinks these things come off all of the time is a eejit. You have to try it before you have a hope of success. Or you could just pass the ball sideways and bore the living shit out of everyone.

And half a yard from it not.........epic fail.