Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting attitude. You've said to well known Motherwell have a poor record against Rangers yet are still trotting other the old Sevco pish.

Do you not see the dichotomy in what you've said? Are you just stupid or on the wind up?

chuckle chuckle :>)

You said they should hold the Cup Final at a smaller ground and that it didn't matter if folk who wanted to go missed out.

I got your point, i just found it ridiculous. :)

Dont think you did get my point, but if you think what you think i meant is right then you believe it, always willing to explain it face to face :>)

Dont think you did get my point, but if you think what you think i meant is right then you believe it, always willing to explain it face to face :>)

That's twice you've asked me out now. I tried to let you down gently the first time and move on, so as to save you losing face. Obviously that has not worked. I'm sorry, buddy, i like you as a friend but it can't go any further than that.

chuckle chuckle :>)

Ah, the witty retort of the cretin who doesn't have an answer.

Should have known better than to try and point out your issues. Judging by this thread I'm surprised you didn't ask me out.

Ah, the witty retort of the cretin who doesn't have an answer.

Should have known better than to try and point out your issues. Judging by this thread I'm surprised you didn't ask me out.

Sorry to disappoint you :>)

That's twice you've asked me out now. I tried to let you down gently the first time and move on, so as to save you losing face. Obviously that has not worked. I'm sorry, buddy, i like you as a friend but it can't go any further than that.

Awe am seriously gutted :>)