Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penalty in the first 5 mins?

Of the second half, we'll just have to wait and see!

Personally, if Hibs score I think they'll get three or four. Rangers tactic of sitting back and absorbing pressure certain isn't easy to watch, and to me is living to close to the edge. So hopefully McCall changes his tactics a bit in the second half, because my couch isn't proving big enough to hide behind!!

All to play for in the second half!!

TT

Of the second half, we'll just have to wait and see!

Personally, if Hibs score I think they'll get three or four. Rangers tactic of sitting back and absorbing pressure certain isn't easy to watch, and to me is living to close to the edge. So hopefully McCall changes his tactics a bit in the second half, because my couch isn't proving big enough to hide behind!!

All to play for in the second half!!

TT

Sitting in the East stand it isn't better for us Hibees either. Looked like a handball by a rangers player in the first 5 mins.

Sitting in the East stand it isn't better for us Hibees either. Looked like a handball by a rangers player in the first 5 mins.

It did hit his hand but I'd say it was accidental (obviously).

I see that Stubbs went down the route of just flinging on every striker they have. Think they have 4 up front now, just the three midfielders and three defenders. When does that ever work?!

Edited by Mr. Kilt