Fox Hunting - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extreme0

I'm a misanthrope so I kill a human like I would kill an animal if I have too.

Survival of the fittest and Cannibalism for the win etc etc.

If you look at nature it is full of carnivores. It is an absolute daily slaughter really...This is not some moral whank off about killing or eating meat, it is about going into pervy-land where someone becomes twisted.

Meanwhile Flure and Paris think it less of a crime to rodger a puppy than a child because we eat puppies. This is the crazy world we live in. Hey ho. :wink2:

Edited by thplinth

Meanwhile Flure and Paris think it less of a crime to rodger a puppy than a child because we eat puppies. This is the crazy world we live in. Hey ho. :wink2:

Fantastic.

Chapeau, Monsieur. Chapeau!

So I'm trying to keep up with this thread. As I undertand it the SNP need to stay out of the vote because EVEL Tory fox hunters think it's OK to rape puppies & eat babies?

This could turn out to be a more interesting Parliament than I'd expected.

People who enjoy torturing or killing animals for fun are no different from people who enjoy torturing or killing children for fun.

Well it's people who enjoy torture and killing. Pretty much the worst human trait.

There is this repulsive delineation between a human life and an animal life. It disgusts me.

It can't repulse me as i have to save my own identity i kill any spider i find in my bedroom, due to an irrational fear.

It can't repulse me as i have to save my own identity i kill any spider i find in my bedroom, due to an irrational fear.

You kill spiders because you are scared they are going to steal your identity? :blink:

Lots of folk don't kill them because of an irrational superstition.

I just don't kill them as there is no benefit to society and I wouldn't get any pleasure from it. Fox hunters on the other hand......?

There are loads of foxes in the area I live in. If I go for a run early morning it is unusual not to see a couple out and about. We also have an adult fox with (I think) 3 cubs living in and around the hedges at the bottom of our garden.

• 1 month later...

Fox hunting soon to be on the Tory agenda.

I hadn't realised that it still happens in Scotland apparently but the intention is to flush the fox out (to presumably be shot) rather than let the dogs tear the poor thing apart. Also, it needs to be done by more than 2 dogs in Scotland from what I've read.

Why is that?

Fox hunting soon to be on the Tory agenda.

I hadn't realised that it still happens in Scotland apparently but the intention is to flush the fox out (to presumably be shot) rather than let the dogs tear the poor thing apart. Also, it needs to be done by more than 2 dogs in Scotland from what I've read.

Why is that?

Naw, other way round mate. Two dogs maximum.