Non-Snp Safe Seats - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tom Greatrex is the Ruggie MP

Can't see the SNP winning the following:

Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath

Borders seats

Orkney and Shetland

I'd be amazed if Salmond didn't win Gordon. He has a huge Holyrood majority in that area. The bookies aren't usually wrong.

Kirkcaldy and cowdenbeath will certainly belong to snp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flumax

Have you been canvassing?

No, I take your point I can't know for sure.

From the hustings, public meeting,to in the pub, folk bump in to round town, school gate, post office queue type chat they're really feels like an anyone but salmon attitude in ab54

From the hustings, public meeting,to in the pub, folk bump in to round town, school gate, post office queue type chat they're really feels like an anyone but salmon attitude in ab54

Does anybody under the age of 70 actually stand in a post office q these days?

You will be getting a view in one area of Gordon I am certainly not saying you are wrong because I fear you may be right but it will be different in different parts of Gordon

I always felt Salmond was taking a risk standing in this election. The annoying thing is, if A.N Other was standing for the SNP in that seat they might have more of a chance of taking it. The Lib Dems, unsurprisingly, do seem to focussing a lot of attention on the seat, ditto Jo Swinson's seat (East Dunbartonshire), which I suspect they might also hold.

On the other hand, it is almost de rigueur to slag off Alex Salmond; maybe there are a lot of 'shy SNP' voters who are hesitant to admit that they are planning to vote for Alicsalmin. I hope that is the case anyway.

Gordon is 1/8 for SNP with Paddy Power and 1/10 with William Hill

Labour are 4/6 for Rutherglen & Ham West - SNP are 11/10