Accies Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Accies Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you lot playing Dominos or football? Loving the over confidence of Well fans, reminds me of how they were prior to being humped at Firhil. Sloppy one all draw will do me.

For a team that's 7 points behind a piss poor Kill1e side, I find their confidence funny.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Our record at NDP is atrocious.

We made the mistake of thinking we could overturn similar form at Firhill and were proved wrong.

As far as I know Hamiltons performances have picked up, and they're maybe due a bit of luck.

I hope motherwell win, but I'm not overly optimistic.

As far as I know Hamiltons performances have picked up, and they're maybe due a bit of luck.

I hope motherwell win, but I'm not overly optimistic.

We were very very good at Tannadice a couple of weeks ago and their keeper played a blinder. Still cant believe we lost that 1-0.

As much as it pains me, I would still be betting on a comfortable win for Motherwell on Friday, maybe 3-0. Usually at this stage of the season, teams who have something to play for tend to get the better of teams who have downed tools for the season.

:-(