Orange Walk - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I know a good tattoo removal clinic. PM if interested :ok:

Naw, no me :lol: I was lucky enough, despite being born in the cesspit that is Dumbarton, to have parents who were neither way inclined so allowed me to make up my own mind.

Which unfortunately condemned me to a lifetime of misery supporting Aberdeen.....

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think of the riots caused by pro-Unionists on September 19, it makes it even more staggering that Glasgow City Council have given this Bigotfest the go ahead. Scandalous!!

ing great. I arrive in Glasgow city centre at 4ish on Saturday. How else do I explain these shower of kunts to the wife after winding her up for two years that America is full of grossly overweight, thick as shite morons? Wait until she sees these Hun tubes.

ing great. I arrive in Glasgow city centre at 4ish on Saturday. How else do I explain these shower of kunts to the wife after winding her up for two years that America is full of grossly overweight, thick as shite morons? Wait until she sees these Hun tubes.

I thought Hun was just a word for Rangers fans? or are you saying that everyone there will be a Rangers fan?

I thought Hun was just a word for Rangers fans? or are you saying that everyone there will be a Rangers fan?

I would be willing to say that every single one of them is a Rangers fan, maybe not the game going types but certainly wearers of replica tops while smoking cigarettes and pushing prams in the town centre types.

I would be willing to say that every single one of them is a Rangers fan, maybe not the game going types but certainly wearers of replica tops while smoking cigarettes and pushing prams in the town centre types.

I would take at guess that the vast majority will be as you describe, I would also guess there will be at least a few who follow other football teams :ok: