Busker With Ukelele Vs David Cameron - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Busker With Ukelele Vs David Cameron

The guy with the earpiece is a fanny. Imagine something happened and he was out of position cause he wanted to growl at a busker.

David Cameron is Prime Minister, he will have several blacked-out Range Rovers worth of these fellas watching his every move. Gordon Brown certainly did.

David Cameron is Prime Minister, he will have several blacked-out Range Rovers worth of these fellas watching his every move. Gordon Brown certainly did.

Aye, I remember seeing Blair right under my office window. Polis shut off the road, and about 6 Range Rovers.

However, the most tragic thing about it was I couldn't get the windae open to hurl abuse.

The guy with the earpiece is a fanny. Imagine something happened and he was out of position cause he wanted to growl at a busker.

But he was so scary lol how could the busker manage under his powerful stare

But he was so scary lol how could the busker manage under his powerful stare

stream_img.jpg

He looks like some wee media / PR arsehole rather than your average SAS type.

stream_img.jpg

He looks like some wee media / PR arsehole rather than your average SAS type.

Arms folded not the best defensive stance i would have just give him a kiss to see what his reaction was :love: