Spfl Championship - Super Sunday - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spfl Championship - Super Sunday

there was some guy in the hibs guy, ok wasnt the only one, before the game had even kicked off...calling the hearts s, fingers, s sign the lot.... his 10 your old kid followed suit.... i mean ffs

also a few racist dickeads in the hibs end, is there any need to call (what) ze fuk a black ...really?

all out a pleasant day for a neutral - could see the honey monster from where i was, not as clear as that...funny :o)

Fat bald guy (Phil?) from Eastenders next to the Honey Monster :lol:

That's the one Haha. Never understood it myself.

Even in games against the old Rangers i'd be too numb from them scoring to bother abusing one of them for doing his job of scoring for this team.

Not quite as daft as the ones who look at the opposing fans and while pointing to the exit in a kind of "come on outside then" kind of way :lol:

Always love seeing photos of dicks pointing in a threatening way to players celebrating a goal against their team haha.

What's with the '5-1' gesture anyway? Is that them still going on about the Cup Final? FFS they are getting as bad as you lot banging on about the time you won the Yooniverse Cup all them years ago :-))

That's the one Haha. Never understood it myself.

Even in games against the old Rangers i'd be too numb from them scoring to bother abusing one of them for doing his job of scoring for this team.

Not quite as daft as the ones who look at the opposing fans and while pointing to the exit in a kind of "come on outside then" kind of way :lol:

To my eternal shame I admit I've done this....Tannadice about 15 years ago. The wee Dundonian bird had a cracking set on her though!

Pretty horrendous stuff from hearts, we seemed to have stopped playing completely since the league was won in the last 4 games and instead of the passing game which has served us so well all season we have gone route 1 with danny Wilson thinking he is beckenbauer.

Thought he might have given Anderson a start ahead of gomis who has been especially poor recently and I'm not quite sure what the tactic of playing two left backs was all about. Not really the game to try a new system.

And Zeefuik!!! Deary me, it's interesting to try and work out how we will fare next season, how the youngsters will do with the year in the first as experience and which other players are worth keeping, it's pretty obvious that he is not worth £300k.

Fair play to Hibs for cutting the gap to 23 points they were up for it and were worthy winners and I hope they go on and are successful in the play offs.

Mind the gap !!!

Pretty horrendous stuff from hearts, we seemed to have stopped playing completely since the league was won in the last 4 games and instead of the passing game which has served us so well all season we have gone route 1 with danny Wilson thinking he is beckenbauer.

Thought he might have given Anderson a start ahead of gomis who has been especially poor recently and I'm not quite sure what the tactic of playing two left backs was all about. Not really the game to try a new system.

And Zeefuik!!! Deary me, it's interesting to try and work out how we will fare next season, how the youngsters will do with the year in the first as experience and which other players are worth keeping, it's pretty obvious that he is not worth £300k.

Fair play to Hibs for cutting the gap to 23 points they were up for it and were worthy winners and I hope they go on and are successful in the play offs.

Mind the gap !!!

agree with all of that. the rangers and hibs games we have been terrible. Hopefully it is just the players being on holiday already in their minds and not an indicator for next season. I can't see the logic of continuing to play Zeefuik if we are not keeping him.

Hopefully it is just the players being on holiday already in their minds

Of course it is. Nearly every team who win a league with lots of games to spare do the same. No player wants to go throwing themselves into 50/50 challenges and risk injury and possibly miss half of next season when it doesn't matter that much.