Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours

ProudScot

Forrest needs to relax on a Beech somewhere, he'd be nuts to strain him self, we don't want him to be syca-any-more. I think he will Conker the SPL next season, if he went down south he would just pine for his home land, eventually everyone will twig how good a player he is.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see him at Southampton. Guidance from someone like Koeman could only be a good thing plus being supported by far better team mates.

They would be my choice also. Mainly because there an hour down the road and I would go see them more if he signs.

Forrest needs to relax on a Beech somewhere, he'd be nuts to strain him self, we don't want him to be syca-any-more. I think he will Conker the SPL next season, if he went down south he would just pine for his home land, eventually everyone will twig how good a player he is.....

oh ! That auld chestnut .

Hope he resists a big money move to be a number 2 somewhere....

Given Mignolet's inconsistency, Marshall would be challenging for first choice.

If the rumours are true, he'll be waiting to see if Klopp really is taking over at Anfield before deciding on a move

Given Mignolet's inconsistency, Marshall would be challenging for first choice.

If the rumours are true, he'll be waiting to see if Klopp really is taking over at Anfield before deciding on a move

i doubt it im pretty sure he would run all the way to liverpool if a deal is on the table now.

Blackburn Rovers manager Gary Bowyer fears that Scotland striker Jordan Rhodes will be sold this summer, with English Championship rivals Derby County and Middlesbrough potential bidders for the 25-year-old. (Lancashire Telegraph)

If he ends up at another Championship club I will bang my head against the friggin' wall!

Blackburn Rovers manager Gary Bowyer fears that Scotland striker Jordan Rhodes will be sold this summer, with English Championship rivals Derby County and Middlesbrough potential bidders for the 25-year-old. (Lancashire Telegraph)

If he ends up at another Championship club I will bang my head against the friggin' wall!

His level perhaps?

Heard more rumours today that Boro are in for Rhodes again. Surprises me - not a Karanka-type player. Would be chuffed if we (Boro) got him, and I think Karanka would be a good person to develop him as a player, but part of me wants to see him get a shot in the Prem now if he is going to stay in England.

Heard more rumours today that Boro are in for Rhodes again. Surprises me - not a Karanka-type player. Would be chuffed if we (Boro) got him, and I think Karanka would be a good person to develop him as a player, but part of me wants to see him get a shot in the Prem now if he is going to stay in England.

I would be nice to see a Scottish player there n'all. If they can kick on from last year they will be in the Epl soon.