Err... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mine was the standard response...

I'd rather eat ma ain shite than donate to you shower of scumbags. In fact I am going to donate an additional £50 to the SNP right now.

Thanks for the nudge.

Roll on May and the dismembering of your pathetic party.

Alba Gu Brath!

Just got another huge Labour flyer through the door "We need stop the Tories being the largest party. The only way to stop a Tory government".

4th or 5th such publication I've received recently. Still nada from the SNP (or anyone else TBH)...

At my house Ive had no correspondence from any party, apart from a pamphlet for the SNP which was addressed to me personally, so Im assuming that was members mail.

I visited my parents last week, there were Labour people knocking door to door, I took great pleasure in telling him that they didnt have a hope in hell of getting our vote.

Still ages to go, but the SNP can not take anything for granted.

I got an email as was having some fun a while ago, you could register with any old name and people were trying to see what would come up on their site.

I used David Cameron with the email address 'primeminister@gov.uk' - I'm certain I put the address as somewhere in Govan as well. :-))

It'll be funny if that's how this has come about...