Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Semi Finals

Pathetic kick off times. As usual fans who have to travel any distance are shafted again. And they talk about introducing drink into football grounds when there are more important issues like public transport to and from towns/cities/grounds when games are played at ridiculous times and on ridiculous days. Dearie me you have to wonder.

Sky will be showing some English shite in the afternoon I suppose.

Surely there have been hundreds of occasions when a televised Scottish game on Sky is on at the same time or overlaps with an English game.

That is I complete phukin joke. The brass neck of the SFA is unbelievable.

Surely there have been hundreds of occasions when a televised Scottish game on Sky is on at the same time or overlaps with an English game.

That is I complete phukin joke. The brass neck of the SFA is unbelievable.

I'm no so sure. They like to have games on from 12 till 6 on a Sunday, so they need some pishy* Scottish game as a matinee.

* their view, not mine.

A typic Sunday on Sky..dont see why they couldnt have moved our cup game to later

Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Championship 12:45 Sky Sports 3 / Sky Sports 3 HD
Liverpool v Man Utd Premier League 13:30 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD
Feyenoord v PSV Eindhoven Eredivisie 13:30 Sky Sports 5 / Sky Sports 5 HD
Bristol City v Walsall Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final 15:30 Sky Sports 3 / Sky Sports 3 HD
Ajax v ADO Den HaagEredivisie 15:45 Sky Sports Red Button
Hull City v Chelsea Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD
Villarreal v Sevilla La Liga 16:00 Sky Sports 5 / Sky Sports 5 HD
Barcelona v Real Madrid La Liga 20:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD / Sky Sports 5 / Sky Sports 5 HD
Edited by Donaldo87

Ridiculous kick off times for both semi finals.

The SFA/Clubs are letting the game down by agreeing a tv deal which has 2 high profile semi finals kick off so early.

When new tv deals are negotiated I hope, but won't hold my breath, that lunchtime kick offs are kicked into touch.

I know the train times are used as a barometer but would there be many ICT fans who would travel that way?

I know the train times are used as a barometer but would there be many ICT fans who would travel that way?

The trains are normally quite popular for away games.

Why do we never have 5pm kick offs for live tv games. Our games are always in the 12.15-45 slots.

Edited by iainmac1