Scotland Players In Action - Page 32 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Chris Martin doing what he does best - scoring for Derby.

Still don't think he's up to it at international level though, personally.

Did you watch the game. He was awful throughout. His goal came about through some horrific defending from a long punt from the keeper. Showed some good anticipation of a mistake though it has to be said. Still a lump of wood, with a worse touch.

Matt smith, an eligible, has 9 goals in 5 games in the league that Mark Reynolds failed in. Bigger, stronger and just as mobile as Martin, with a better touch. From

What I've seen.

I'm jesting about Reynolds, partially, as aberdeen's defensive achievements over the last few months, 10 out of 11 clean sheets and 8 in a row is quite remarkable. As much as I'm a fierce critic of his. That's a brilliant record to be a part of.

Scott Arfield on target for Burnley.

Cracking peice of skill by the ex-falkirk player. Athletic run into the box, nice feet and cracking finish.

Burnley must have a fraction of qprs budget but that didnt show on the pitch.

They also have ross wallace and george boyd in their squad.

Always liked them since coyles efforts there, goodluck to them a david and goliath team due to their afirementoined budget handicap.

Big player wages dont gaurantee success, as QPR and glasgow rangers are both finding out this season.

Major cock-up from McGregor today?

Picked up a back-pass which led to a goal from the resulting free-kick.

Just watched the highlights. NOT shaggers fault, he was committed to the ball played into the box by an attacker BEFORE his defender passed it into his path. Embarresing the hull defender and you could tell mcGregor was not a happy bunny.

Just watched the highlights. Naismiths work ethic off the ball is troumendous.

Well taken glancing header similar bravery shown in warsaw. One of this campaigns key players for strachan AND martinez.

As a Killie fan I've always appreciated Naisys work ethic but over the past few years he has proved how good he really is and I'm glad everyone is now giving him the praise he is due. Still wee dick for costing me money.

Scotland midfielder James McArthur will find out this week if he broke his foot in Crystal Palace's win over Tottenham, a match in which he completed the full 90 minutes. (Scottish Sun)

<p>I wasn't there but yet another MOTM award for Ryan Jack on Saturday.</p>

Obviously we have a lot of players in that position and many far ahead of Ryan Jack..... But.... There certainly is an argument for a player to be included in the squad from a side if they are still table topping come the next game in March. So I'm starting to come round to the idea that he might be deserving of a call up in the near future

Obviously we have a lot of players in that position and many far ahead of Ryan Jack..... But.... There certainly is an argument for a player to be included in the squad from a side if they are still table topping come the next game in March. So I'm starting to come round to the idea that he might be deserving of a call up in the near future

So to be clear....he'll only be worthy of a call up if Aberdeen are still top of the league?

Righto!

<p>Anyone who thinks Stuart Armstrong and Ryan Jack are competing for the same spot, or are anything like each other in terms of style of play, should probably not comment as they clearly know hee haw about fitba'.</p>