Aberdeen Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions

Nothing but a home win will do. Keep the title race interesting and keep the gap between the Jags and Motherwell.

Plastic Whistle do seem to be getting dragged into the relegation equation. Great win at tannadice though, never saw that one coming.

Edited by Robroysboy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start with £20 in the kitty and try to build it up by betting half the kitty on odds on shots. I'm up to £102 after Inverness and Hibs (bit of a scare) winning this week.

Next bet is £51 - tempted by Aberdeen tonight but shiteing it a wee bit - not sure whether just to leave it for Bournemouth at home to Blackpool at 1/6 tomorrow.

I start with £20 in the kitty and try to build it up by betting half the kitty on odds on shots. I'm up to £102 after Inverness and Hibs (bit of a scare) winning this week.

Next bet is £51 - tempted by Aberdeen tonight but shiteing it a wee bit - not sure whether just to leave it for Bournemouth at home to Blackpool at 1/6 tomorrow.

Don't you even dare think of jinxing Aberdeen.

I do these challenges as well but tend to go for goal bets such as over 1.5 and over 2.5 goals etc. I find it more relaxed as you can have anyone score the goals haha!!