Ek Celt - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God gave you fat fingers so you couldn't bad mouth him on your iPhone.....

How dare you! IPhone! I've never been so insulted. I wouldn't have one of those feckin things if you paid me.

Sony Xperia Z2 in case it matters.

Hate bloody Apple products with a passion. The only company worse than them is Oracle. Now there's somewhere Satan would feel at home. ?

How dare you! IPhone! I've never been so insulted. I wouldn't have one of those feckin things if you paid me.

Sony Xperia Z2 in case it matters.

Hate bloody Apple products with a passion. The only company worse than them is Oracle. Now there's somewhere Satan would feel at home.

You should try an iPhone - specially engineered for people with fat fingers.... :D

An unbridled roaster of an individual. His meltdown on the original thread when Rangers went into admin was hysterical, notching up over 1600 posts on the one thread was a sight to behold.

Im sure one of the other Sellick minded posters could copy and paste from the HoopyHuddleStreet board just to keep his work going.

An unbridled roaster of an individual. His meltdown on the original thread when Rangers went into admin was hysterical, notching up over 1600 posts on the one thread was a sight to behold.

Im sure one of the other Sellick minded posters could copy and paste from the HoopyHuddleStreet board just to keep his work going.

Being negative, Neil? Who would have thought you of all people would be on badmouthing ek-celt on a message board, you're normally so positive and inspiring :-)) :-)).

What's worse spending time interacting on a message board or sitting and seething at the participants then only interacting to subtract never to add? mind the last time we went through all your posts? Got to about page 3 before we even saw a hint of any sort of a positive message. then when i pulled you up for it, you posted like 5 positive things in a row and we all laughed at you in Pm's cause it was that obvious.

A whit a gift the gods to gie us to see ourselves as ithers see us.

Edited by phart

I've had him on ignore almost since he joined, I'll miss not seeing his posts.

Who said that....

I think you must be quite a sad person if you resort to "Blocking" people on an internet messageboard.

I've got two on "Ignore".

I think you must be quite a sad person if you resort to "Blocking" people on an internet messageboard.

I've got two on "Ignore".

Not at all, it saves skimming through posts I'd have no interest in reading. I've got about forty on ignore.

Not at all, it saves skimming through posts I'd have no interest in reading. I've got about forty on ignore.

For clarification, when I said "you", I meant, of course, "one".

Sorry for the poor grammer.

Folk on here really do take it too seriously. I certainly don't agree with a few posters but putting folk on ignore, blocking them or whatever you want to call it?

How do you know who to fall out with in that case? :)

I've got no one ignored a few folk i had to revoke their privilege to be able to personal message me.