Cheltenham - Page 6 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gambling magic i've had so far this week (on football and racing) has deserted me this afternoon.

Wee win on the Aussie football this morning has covered today's Cheltenham losses so far. So anything from the final races today is profit :)

Just had £10 E/W on Darna @ 33/1. A place for Buywise too.

A wee bit disappointed the Hollow Penny didn't push on.

Yeah I had Hollow Penny as well but SkyBet were paying 5 places so got some each way money :)

4 places in the lucky 15 as well so some change back for that

About 15 hours of rain expected over Cheltenham to start in the small hours which should scupper any chance Bob's Worth has & my ante post bet on it

Last day could be a heavy ground farce

I quite fancy Definitely Red, Macnicholson & Seventh Sign to place at some very generous odds.

Liking the look of Holywell for the Gold Cup. Djackadam and Many Clouds will be strong contenders too.

A tough day's betting as it is, which will be made even worse if the weather closes in. I'm still sifting through the small print for a load of horses across the card as there are a lot of very decent propositions running. Hopefully I'll better today's decent wins.

Good luck to everyone!

Get your dough on "Silviniaco Conti" in tomorrow's 3:20 at 4s. In the same race Geraghtys "Bobs Worth" is worth an e/w bet and is currently at 14s

I wouldn't back Silvinaco conti with your dosh, especially if the rain comes.

I was going to back Salsify in the Foxhunter but I see it is on the drift - still, suppose the horse doesn't know that...

It's a cert to lose, i've backed it...

I liked its last run. Showed so much exuberance.

Have backed no more heroes in the Albert Bartlett, petite Parisian e/w in the triumph, and many clouds in the gold cup.

Salsify ran well at punchestown on his first run back, on the fringe done it's usual. Prince de beau champ has since won well on sat there, so the form is there. Paint the clouds hacked up at Donny. Don't see anything else winning.

Also need giggy stud to get a winner today. Got them to be top owners.

Down 160 week to date. We shall c what happens today.

Best of luck to all.