Gibraltar Attendance - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar Attendance

StranraerScotty

Thought it was the start of the Easter holidays in England the day after. It is in Cumbria.

It's the week Monday after the game :(

That would have been perfect if it was Scott but buggered now.

He would have loved it anaw :(

Sofa and a few wee treats it is.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda shite how loyal folk like us have been shafted 40+ quid for the games and then they are just giving loadks of freebies away. Yes I know itll be schools etc but still

bearing in mind we will be top joint top of the group after five GAMES.

Its sad that people have been put off going because of the outrageous ticket prices here.

Yes the SFA are ripping us off and its wrong but cant see them reducing the price soon !!!

So your options are blank it or support our boys to France.

Money is tight for all but as its our team I see the only option is to go and watch a few Scotland goals..........................

Its sad that people have been put off going because of the outrageous ticket prices here.

Yes the SFA are ripping us off and its wrong but cant see them reducing the price soon !!!

Money is tight for all but as its our team I see the only option is to go and watch a few Scotland goals..........................

Sorry have to disagree with you, your right that the SFA aren't likely to lower the prices anytime soon but a full house at £40+ against Gibraltar would certainly send them the message that they could push it up further and then it does start to be out of peoples price ranges. They happily paid £40 to watch Gibraltar so will no dounbt pay £60 to watch a good team would be the SFA's attitude.

Sorry have to disagree with you, your right that the SFA aren't likely to lower the prices anytime soon but a full house at £40+ against Gibraltar would certainly send them the message that they could push it up further and then it does start to be out of peoples price ranges. They happily paid £40 to watch Gibraltar so will no dounbt pay £60 to watch a good team would be the SFA's attitude.

sad but true, goodpoint. :ok:

The SFA aren't stupid (please stay with me) they must have anticipated the outrage at the Gilbraltar and Georgia ticket prices, if not the outrage then the relatively low crowds based on previous matches. In business terms the must have decided that it was worth it and can expect a certain amount of ticket sales to make it worthwhile.

Their lucky we're in a good position of they'd even struggle to sell the other remaining home games.

Luckily for SFA there's mugs like you.

We will only be joint top if Ireland beat Poland.

We will only be joint top if Ireland beat Poland.

I'd prefer a Draw. Both of them dropping points and it puts pressure on Ireland when we go there.

a draw in the return fixture too as well as when both play Germany and Georgia. Not asking too much.

I'd prefer a Draw. Both of them dropping points and it puts pressure on Ireland when we go there.

a draw in the return fixture too as well as when both play Germany and Georgia. Not asking too much.

I agree that is my ideal outcome too.

See your point mate...

But with your way of thinking surely everything would go up with supply and demand.

All football fans get ripped off example,Derby away at Norwich next week away fans £35 and arsenal home tickets £50 a game.

Sadly its rife in football to be ripped off.

What away games have we paid more at ?

I'm racking my brain but I can't recall ever spending over £35 for a ticket for a single game, international or club :worried:

Edit - now I think about it Germany away may have been more. Short memory! :lol:

Edited by Toepoke