Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 499 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

But what if you walk past the Windowlene, get near the end of the aisle, are you expected to keep going all the way back round or turn back and go against the arrows to grab some before going home and partaking in a spot of window cleaning. 

2 minutes ago, Farcity said:

But what if you walk past the Windowlene, get near the end of the aisle, are you expected to keep going all the way back round or turn back and go against the arrows to grab some before going home and partaking in a spot of window cleaning. 

I walked past the washing up liquid but walked round the next isle and walked back.  Boots have the same idea.  Walked completely past the condom shelf and had to walk all around again.  Madness!!

3 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Unlike 50% of the ignoramuses in my local Asda. Fuckin melts.

50%

Aint you the lucky one, I seemed to be the only one doing it today, folk walking round in families, couples and pals too. 

Unless I was the only one doing the wrong way. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I walked past the washing up liquid but walked round the next isle and walked back.  Boots have the same idea.  Walked completely past the condom shelf and had to walk all around again.  Madness!!

Not like getting spunk in your belly button then?

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Got the Sunday Post today for some reason.  Interview with Douglas Park in it.  I still have no idea what the big grievance is though tbh.  I think I can sum it up with him believing that Doncaster is incompetent.  

It can't just be down to that, you have put up with Goldson for two years without demanding an investigation. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

It can't just be down to that, you have put up with Goldson for two years without demanding an investigation. 

Right.  Off to Tesco.  Dog Food and Leffe.  Two priorities today.  Farcity, I think we are becoming Pedigree Chums !!

Edited by Rolling hIlls
change

On 5/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, DaveyDenoon said:

Unlike 50% of the ignoramuses in my local Asda. Fuckin melts.

Why is melt creeping in to the scottish vocab, only ever heard it from english fannys on tv in such great shows as Love Island and ex on the beach......sadly I have watched them with the mrs.

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

Why is melt creeping in to the scottish vocab, only ever heard it from english fannys on tv in such great shows as Love Island and ex on the beach......sadly I have watched them with the mrs.

Melt has been used up here for years. Long before those fannies on love island

51 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Never heard it in Glasgow. Only ever heard english folk using it. Either way absolute pish chat

3 hours ago, Kirk said:

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

You’ve been mugged off Kirk. 😛

I think it’s a Scottish one that’s crept into English rather than the other way round, but now you’ve got Scottish folk using it because they’ve heard Joey Essex or something other prick use it.

*is mugged off a love island exclusive? Awful patter that is thankfully mostly reserved for that show it seems.

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think it’s a Scottish one that’s crept into English rather than the other way round, but now you’ve got Scottish folk using it because they’ve heard Joey Essex or something other prick use it.

*is mugged off a love island exclusive? Awful patter that is thankfully mostly reserved for that show it seems.

Haha I am so lost in this modern world. I've honestly never heard it before those daft shows though. If Peng starts getting in up here I'm offski.

Mugged off certainly became more popular after that nonsense I think. Proper muggy

Edited by Kirk

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Nah mugged off was in football factory long before that, presumably it's just London patter

3 hours ago, Kirk said:

Haha I am so lost in this modern world. I've honestly never heard it before those daft shows though. If Peng starts getting in up here I'm offski.

Mugged off certainly became more popular after that nonsense I think. Proper muggy

Peng??

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Peng ting. It means good looking in that ridiculous "roadman" patter.

What's wrong with the good old smooth Scottish phrases like "she's a Shag"

Clarification that im getting old.