Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 271 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Caring more about humanity than petty football matters is crass is it?

I think you need to reassess your life

That picture you painted doesn't exist outside your own head. You're using the events in Paris as a tool to stop something you don't want to hear, anyway i'll leave you to drag the Paris corpses and lay them around the events at Ibrox as an impromptu shield. It's a lot of heavy lifting and i doubt anyone wants to help you.

As i said, Crass.

That picture you painted doesn't exist outside your own head. You're using the events in Paris as a tool to stop something you don't want to hear, anyway i'll leave you to drag the Paris corpses and lay them around the events at Ibrox as an impromptu shield. It's a lot of heavy lifting and i doubt anyone wants to help you.

As i said, Crass.

You're a disgusting individual.

As i said, Crass.

I think you need to have a lie down in a dark room...

As i said, Crass.

I agree. There were plenty other threads being discussed across the board after the Paris thing kicked off and this is the only one he feels need to tell folk to shut up. Gee what a coincidence. The bodies were still warm. Boak.

I agree. There were plenty other threads being discussed across the board after the Paris thing kicked off and this is the only one he feels need to tell folk to shut up. Gee what a coincidence. The bodies were still warm. Boak.

You also are a *****

My point was there were more important things in the world going on rather than folk trying to troll.

Go back to being a dick on here I'm a few days. But for last night I felt it was better to think of the people losing their lives than trying to get one up someone on the Internet.

I guess it shows the difference between me and you/him ?

You also are a *****

My point was there were more important things in the world going on rather than folk trying to troll.

Go back to being a dick on here I'm a few days. But for last night I felt it was better to think of the people losing their lives than trying to get one up someone on the Internet.

I guess it shows the difference between me and you/him

I'm glad I'm different from you.

Pimping out the freshly dead in Paris. And personal abuse, lots of it.

You really are a cretin. If thinking of the crap in Scottish football out weighs fellow him a beings being slaughtered then you go for that.

You are a scumbag and nothing more.

Vive Le France

You really are a cretin. If thinking of the crap in Scottish football out weighs fellow him a beings being slaughtered then you go for that.

You are a scumbag and nothing more.

Vive Le France

You seem to be missing his point

Probably best to just let it go instead of firing off abuse.

It'd be a shame for everyone else if the thread is locked because some can't behave

You seem to be missing his point

Probably best to just let it go instead of firing off abuse.

It'd be a shame for everyone else if the thread is locked because some can't behave

I appreciate the thread and believe it's warranted.

I felt that while the events in Paris were unfolding people with a sense of humanity would think of the human race rather than shit happening in Scottish football

I appreciate the thread and believe it's warranted.

I felt that while the events in Paris were unfolding people with a sense of humanity would think of the human race rather than shit happening in Scottish football

I think your argument falls down considering every other thread on the TAMB went on without your intervention.

You ####ed up, at least put your hand up.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt - you expressed an innocent and heartfelt opinion. However, posting it in this thread gave the perception that you were using the unfolding tragedy to control further discussion on this topic. If you had posted your message about putting things into perspective on the Paris thread it would have achieved your intent to express your sadness without inviting criticism of your motives.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt - you expressed an innocent and heartfelt opinion. However, posting it in this thread gave the perception that you were using the unfolding tragedy to control further discussion on this topic. If you had posted your message about putting things into perspective on the Paris thread it would have achieved your intent to express your sadness without inviting criticism of your motives.

You ever thought of a career in the diplomatic service? :ok:

Very well said.

There's a delay I posting.

Anyway. This is the hottest thread.

Delay in posting means - my post was typed not but I forgot to hit 'Add Reply'

At the end of the day, phart's posts back are horrific regardless.

On the Paris thread it seems humble and human. But here whatever it is seems unconcerned.

Debian dont know why you had to bring paris into this thread. There is a thread for it. If you dont feel anyone should have been discussing anything fair enough but just dont post. We arent goig to stop the whole board for Paris.

Debian dont know why you had to bring paris into this thread. There is a thread for it. If you dont feel anyone should have been discussing anything fair enough but just dont post. We arent goig to stop the whole board for Paris.

I think people are being a bit harsh here. The time of the post has to be taken into account and it seems to me that it was clearly intended to indicate that there are more important things in life than what is often a robust debate on this topic. I don't think Debian was using the Paris attacks to shut down debate,just reflecting that, in the grand scheme of things, this debate seems so insignificant.

I'm not asking for the board to be stopped Kirk.

If folk think petty football matters were more important on Friday evening then that's their prerogative.

I'm not asking for the board to be stopped Kirk.

If folk think petty football matters were more important on Friday evening then that's their prerogative.

People were still going to discuss othet stuff here, they werent just going to sit and refresh the paris thread all night.

I was on a night out and heard about it, didnt make me stop and come home straight away. These attacks are shite but the world keeps going.

Folk actually thought it was you who continued to think petty football matters were more important, by referring to the deaths on this particular thread. As always, intent versus impact comes into play, with some doubting your intentions were of an altruistic nature. Again, posting it on the other thread would have been a better idea.