Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 203 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't bring your kids into it. I don't know them, didn't know you even had any. I had assumed from your posts that you were a pre-pubescent boy.

Try and read what's actually posted not your bitter twisted imaginings.

For clarity I'd also like to distance myself from the other posters stupid stuff on kids too. Just like wishing death and harm to others theres no place for comments like that on a public message board.

You claimed my kids were a result of a pissed in gene pool, did you not? Don't back track now.

Your comment was in direct response to me saying that Rangers fans deserved the shite they are getting these days, all to do with wishing death and harm on others.

To be fair you're the one making insinuations that someones own kids sexually excite them, with your keyboard anonymously on the net, so not sure why you're marking others folks posts.

However different folk were raised with different values, who are we to judge..

Fair enough.

To tar everyone with the same brush is a dangerous thing though which is what seems to happen, but as you say, where do you draw the line.

Some have the line for receiving said shit much, much lower than the shit they are giving out, as seen here.

So declaring hatred for members of another social group is offence that's punishable by execution without trial?

I never said that. I just wouldn't give a f*ck if your pals in the orange order were obliterated

Not suggesting anybody do it, just saying that hypothetically it wouldn't bother me.

You claimed my kids were a result of a pissed in gene pool, did you not? Don't back track now.

Your comment was in direct response to me saying that Rangers fans deserved the shite they are getting these days, badger all to do with wishing death and harm on others.

That's not what I said. Please reread my post with your brain in "human" instead of "bigot" gear.

I said you shouldn't have kids as you appear to be a total roaster. It was hypothetical and as stated I had assumed you were too young to procreate.

That's not what I said. Please reread my post with your brain in "human" instead of "bigot" gear.

I said you shouldn't have kids as you appear to be a total roaster. It was hypothetical and as stated I had assumed you were too young to procreate.

A bigot for saying that Rangers fans deserve all they get? :-))

Why you not at the game today anyway?

A bigot for saying that Rangers fans deserve all they get? :-))

Why you not at the game today anyway?

No, a bigot for wishing death and destruction on the Orange Lodge.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand them but I would rather educate than obliterate.

That's why you're a bigot and I'm not.

Edited to say how do you know I wasn't at the game? There's this thing called 4g that let's me keep in contact when on the go these days. You should try it.

I wasn't at the game as I was doing family things with the kids. Plus, have you seen Rangers recently. We're bloody awful to watch.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

No, a bigot for wishing death and destruction on the Orange Lodge.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand them but I would rather educate than obliterate.

That's why you're a bigot and I'm not.

Well said, Sir.