Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

Donny, myself, dandy and tartanjon have all laughed in the last 2 pages to jokes, some folk just have far too much attachment to their own narratives to let the facts get in the way. Not you , i'm disagreeing with northernscums assertion.

I just think any humour will wash over the back of the main protagonists in this thread.They seem far too far down the road of "offendedness" to back up!

Maybe a nights sleep will help and tomorrow can be about the game, for a wee while anyway!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ek_celts problem is he is seen by many as an aphologist for everything to do with vhictim FC. Which he is of course.

Guys like him are half the problem in Scotland and they can only see one side of any argument, in his case the green side.

Years ago, I had the misfortune to speak to a Vhictim who was adamant that celtic were always on the receiving end of bad refereeing decisions even if they were playing teams like Cowdenbeath in cup competitions. It fits in with the mentality.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was one f those chaps who wears some sort of club identification all the time.

As regarding the child abuse thing, if there had been a case of child abuse at Rangers FC, Celtic fans, including ek_celt would be all over it.

ek_celts problem is he is seen by many as an aphologist for everything to do with vhictim FC. Which he is of course.

Guys like him are half the problem in Scotland and they can only see one side of any argument, in his case the green side.

Years ago, I had the misfortune to speak to a Vhictim who was adamant that celtic were always on the receiving end of bad refereeing decisions even if they were playing teams like Cowdenbeath in cup competitions. It fits in with the mentality.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was one f those chaps who wears some sort of club identification all the time.

As regarding the child abuse thing, if there had been a case of child abuse at Rangers FC, Celtic fans, including ek_celt would be all over it.

That last paragraph is based on absolutely nothing but hey, it's the tamb, so it doesn't need to be I suppose.

Well well well

It appears that being a Celtic fan, who doesn't bend over and let the anti Celtic wanks have the run of the board, is still outlawed on here.

We will not be silenced, no matter how many times you try.

Regards

Port Glasgow Bhoy.

UTLR

Superb!! Like a big Eastenders 'reveal', this faany is back!

UTLR! Brilliant

*'something inside soooo strong'

Edited by Maq

And. For what it's worth, I think ek_celt is a good guy, and I enjoy reading his posts (sometimes for different reasons) - he's blinkered towards his side, but aren't we all.

This thread is TAMB gold!

Probably best to keep it that way then given you are so easily offended about everything

Not quite sure what this means?

Should people who are offended by things avoid Alicante? Is it an offensive place?

Feklkin zoomer!

Not quite sure what this means?

Should people who are offended by things avoid Alicante? Is it an offensive place?

Feklkin zoomer!

No it means that you were a normal decent guy when we met but when you get on here you become a bed wetting melt.

You're still a decent guy though, I'd say

imagine telling a whole message board full of strangers you were a grass over and over in a series of posts.Just imagine doing something like that.On a Saturday night.

:lol:

This thread is quality