Tickets - Page 4 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

120 Euro also gets a match programme. Not trying to justify the price but in our circumstances - travel and accommodation booked with very little chance of ssc ticket, we will be at the game in a section with a good few ta. If a ticket does come along if we get a bigger allocation, then I'm sure there will be plenty takers at face value for the Abbey travel tickets. Either way the Mrs and I will in the stadium.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3000 or 3500, we can't really complain. The Irish have every right to restrict our allocation especially as the SFA refused to give them more even though there was space for them to do so at Celtic Park.

3000 or 3500, we can't really complain. The Irish have every right to restrict our allocation especially as the SFA refused to give them more even though there was space for them to do so at Celtic Park.

3,500 may be the size of the area, that has to be segregated and easier to give us the whole area than just 3,000 tickets

Irish breakfast TV stating we will receive around 3000-3500 tickets.

Also, heavy security presence being put in place to restrict 'away' fans obtaining entry in to the home end.

Would be a bit shit of them given the amount of Irish fans in the home end when they visited.

I fully understand it's the home end for a reason and the SFA are to blame for the Irish getting in at Parkhead but, these are just football fans wanting to watch their team.

Would be a bit shit of them given the amount of Irish fans in the home end when they visited.

I fully understand it's the home end for a reason and the SFA are to blame for the Irish getting in at Parkhead but, these are just football fans wanting to watch their team.

Keep yer Scotland top covered with something green, get into the stadium and take that off. bob's yer maws bro.

120 Euro also gets a match programme. Not trying to justify the price but in our circumstances - travel and accommodation booked with very little chance of ssc ticket, we will be at the game in a section with a good few ta. If a ticket does come along if we get a bigger allocation, then I'm sure there will be plenty takers at face value for the Abbey travel tickets. Either way the Mrs and I will in the stadium.

Last points table: http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?page=3141

If all 10-4 pointers take their allocation, then that is 3210.

So, unless the SFA's VIP allocation comes off the 3,500, then the ballot will go to 3 pointers.

3 of my mates, who are on 4 or more points are not going, so that 3210 gets reduced already.

i thought the minimum was 5% which would be 2500 of the 50000 so why are daily record saying the minimum would be 3500

Poland got 3500 so they're probably just going along with that being our allocation too without waiting on confirmation or even bothering to check what 5% of the stadium actually was.