Tickets - Page 5 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my calculations are correct there's 2,135 5-10 who would be gauranteed. If it's the 5% then 4 pointers would be a ballot but if it's the 3,500 quoted then 3,210 4-10 pointers are guaranteed with 290 3 pointers being picked out a ballot. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrang

Plus not all 4/5-10 will buy/harvest(delete as applicable) so those briefs will filter down the ladder.

Just a bit off useless information incase anyone was upto high-dough with worry

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Last points table: http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?page=3141

If all 10-4 pointers take their allocation, then that is 3210.

So, unless the SFA's VIP allocation comes off the 3,500, then the ballot will go to 3 pointers.

3 of my mates, who are on 4 or more points are not going, so that 3210 gets reduced already.

can i have their tickets cheers.

Is it not being played in Manchester?

Its all gone a bit quiet on the pre Ireland, non challenging friendly in England.

Manchester would be great as would be a new stadium, from a logistice point of view, I would prefer London. (train there and back in a day).

J

Its all gone a bit quiet on the pre Ireland, non challenging friendly in England.

Manchester would be great as would be a new stadium, from a logistice point of view, I would prefer London. (train there and back in a day).

J

Play it in Derby, easy for most of our players and they mostly live near there! Edited by kmcca5

I have booked travel and accommodation without a ticket and only on two points, doubt I will get a ssc ticket but hopefully will either pick on up on here or its the home end for me and my mate.