The Problem Is Wiggy And His Ilk - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Problem Is Wiggy And His Ilk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for that.I would have got the tickets :)

Ye can buy me one yo see Killie getting beat by the dons at some point.

You can come to the victory party.

It would be pretty widespread across the country I reckon.

Up to over 1000 posts well done Garvie

Quite funny that it was not so long ago that you actually laughed at me for posting on the TAMB

Now i spend my time laughing at what you post on the TAMB :P

Hahaha. I never realised it was Garvie! :-D

How come so many feckin zoomers support St Johnstone ?

Cheers. Here was me coming on here to back the Dons up too. :-(

Completely disagree with Saintly. An absolute breath of fresh air what the Dons are doing this year. It's the boot in the bahookie Scottish fitba' has been crying out for.

It took an old firm game to get our second cup a sponsor. Our league is still without a sponsor. Our TV and media deals are worth roughly half of those in comparable countries like Switzerland and Sweden. We had a chance the last few years to totally change our game for the better and failed. Frankly the chairs of our top teams failed us.

Surely this is fault of the administrators ie Doncaster?

I would be delighted if Aberdeen won league.

Most sane none Celtic fans would be too.

Life-long Celtic supporting mate of mine texted me those exact sentiments last night! I think he views Celtic losing the title as a surefire way of shaking/waking the club up. Quite a few Aberdeen supporters were saying the same thing about us getting relegated until McInnes was appointed.

I seem to remember Dundee United making an absolute fool of him shortly after he was called up to the Scotland squad... While playing diddy football.

He's a good left back but has went rapidly down hill due to the level he's been playing at. If he'd left us when he should have (career wise) he's be a regular in Scotland squads.

He's a good left back but has went rapidly down hill due to the level he's been playing at. If he'd left us when he should have (career wise) he's be a regular in Scotland squads.

Yet when he joined so many people were convinced that even though he dropped 3 divisions he would still be good ebough to get in the Scotland squad.

When Wallace was at Hearts he should've been in the Scotland team. Dropping down the divisions has had a big effect on him.

However, even at his best he'd be 2nd choice now. As Robertson is an absolute star in the making IMO.

When Wallace was at Hearts he should've been in the Scotland team. Dropping down the divisions has had a big effect on him.

However, even at his best he'd be 2nd choice now. As Robertson is an absolute star in the making IMO.

Agreed. He should probably have been in the squad in his first season at Rangers too but that's irrelevant now.