Glayva - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Received as a Christmas 'present' - it's fecking bowfing.

I was going to pour a bottle of the stuff down the sink as it was too medicinal for my liking, it only got a reprieve when I added it to some Apple juice and thereafter quickly became a favourite summer drink. On its on though it's not great.

I was enjoying my Drambuie until I noticed it's made by fecking Grants. Aff it.

Yer joking? Was never a fan of it, but always appreciated the "Drambui shandy" line in a Tartan Army mp3.

I wrote a post on couponbook on a "competition" to win 2 bottles of Grants... since removed.

I think it was titled "What would you do with two bottles of Grants whisky"... or very similar.

Clearly it was removed for a reason. My hopeful winning entry involved faeces, £100k, urine and a pinch of anti-establishment.

Ach, always next year.

I was going to pour a bottle of the stuff down the sink as it was too medicinal for my liking, it only got a reprieve when I added it to some Apple juice and thereafter quickly became a favourite summer drink. On its on though it's not great.

It's January mate.