The Conservative & Labour Party - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Conservative & Labour Party

the British state invented them both. you now have 3 main political parties at Westminster that are no different. Its called London Rule. For a voice of protest the masses have been given Ukip. In England it sounds great to be far right and be anti-europe. Thank fek we have Scotland. Radicalism questions the norm and we have always been radical. We need to End London Rule. Don't vote Labour Don't vote Tory and don't vote Liberal and even more don't vote UKIp, vote for Scotland and not Westminster. Our Nation should be a Free Nation.

My "I'm alright Jack, Braveheart nonsense, we can't afford it" No voting sister informed me that she'll be voting SNP and will never vote labour "again" (don't know if she did before...) but would still vote no in another indyref. THIS is what lets me know that the labour party is in serious trouble.

If the SNP don't win an overall majority in Holyrude in 2016, very possible, ( current poll lead cant be sustained)

do u think there would be a Better Together alliance taking over.. ?

Murphy will be desperate to be in charge. he didn't leave Westminster to sit in opposition to Nicola...

So Jim with Ruth as Deputy ... a UK alliance ..

• 3 weeks later...

www.wingsoverscotland.com/the-union-of-the-snakes/#more-64998

Happy New Year to all TAMB'rs :-)

WOS, the Guardian, Financial Times, Spectator and New Statesman report a National Government is being considered post GE 2015. That's a Tory/Labour collaboration to you and me.

The reason is to prevent a "constitutional crisis" i.e. SNP power in Westminster.

What's so bad about this that would bring about a national crisis. Power. It would move substantially from London to Embra,

So what ? It means, for example, UK disnae get Trident renewal. This is bigger than a big thing. Washington and Jerusalem will be "apocalyptically" and "cataclysmically" furious with London. Punters shouldnae underestimate how important this issue is to where London's seat at the UN Security Council is. Angus Robertson gets it.

So what ? Austerity allows Trident renewal. You and me pay for this.

So what ? "All taxes belonging to Scotland stay in Scotland" claim Embra SNP. Fair play. But that means if the oil revenue tap is turned aff the London world-wide power/military adventurism must stop. Nae mair Iraqs & Afghanistans. Not to mention the hundreds of generals, admirals and air-marshals plus their staffs who'll be oot oan their arses. Don't underestimate the power these people have within the corridors of London decision-making circles. It's a fckn crisis tae them. UK isnae that militarised, is it ? :yikes3:

Scotland needs Tricky Jim, Patron Saint of Expenses, to assure the Scots electorate there will be no continuation of Tory/Labour collaboration.............mibbes oan Twitter/Facebook/MSM etc etc :ok:

WOS, the Guardian, Financial Times, Spectator and New Statesman report a National Government is being considered post GE 2015. That's a Tory/Labour collaboration to you and me.

Interestingly enough that parallels what's happening over here in Ireland. There is talk of the two establishment parties (Fine Gael and Fianna Fail) forming a 'grand coalition' after the 2016 election to prevent Sinn Fein taking power (Sinn Fein are leading in the polls just now).

There will be many vested interests in Scotland who'd be perfectly happy with power being retained by the Tory/Labour collaboration, principally, because they draw income from ensuring the status quo is maintained. Such kvntz are beneath contempt.

As in, complete and utter contemptuous pieces of $hite. Deserving only of death by a thousand ..........(complete)....camel farts.

Surely Labour wouldn't be idiotic enough to extend their love-in with the Tories any further? That would be political suicide, wouldn't it?

Just have a look at how many local authorities that are run with Labour/Tory coalition members.

I can think of 2 right off, Falkirk & Stirling.

Surely Labour wouldn't be idiotic enough to extend their love-in with the Tories any further? That would be political suicide, wouldn't it?

When they're coming up with ideas down in HQ there's no consideration for what will happen in Scotland. All they see is happy voters in the southern counties. Consideration for Scotland will be even less now that the North Britain branch is imploding. If the SNP does take over (I hope it does) it could mean that Scotland will start to be treated like a rogue region. A sort of Kashmir province.

When they're coming up with ideas down in HQ there's no consideration for what will happen in Scotland. All they see is happy voters in the southern counties. Consideration for Scotland will be even less now that the North Britain branch is imploding. If the SNP does take over (I hope it does) it could mean that Scotland will start to be treated like a rogue region. A sort of Kashmir province.

London Administered Scotland sort of thing in the future.