Breaking Bad - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of thrones is must watch.

Breaking bad superb.

Watched first episode of wire but found it slow. Keen to get involved and have the full box set to hand.

Wembley, you have to persist with the wire. I think it took me 3 episodes of not getting it at all and then it clicked and was the most addictive telly I have ever seen.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Breaking Bad was pure Tom Kite.It completely loses the plot midway through series 3 onwards.

The boy who played his sidekick is the worst actor in the history of television.

I'm enjoying Ray Donovan at the moment.The second series is a lot darker than the first.The writer of it also wrote Southland which just happens to be the best cop show ever made.It is that good it made Larky Masher happy for an hour every week.

• 1 month later...

got Netflix just before xmas, every nite since has been a Breaking Bad athon.. 3-4 episodes a nite,.,,

finished tonight..

Great telly

Best bit was Gus coming out of the Hospital ward.... Brilliant!!!!

only slight thing that spoiled it for me is I knew it was 5 series long so Walt obviously wasn't going to die till the end or v near the end.. if I had been watching it weekly when it happened the suspense would be a wee bit better

recommend it

any suggestions of wht to watch now....

Yeah, just finished breaking bad last night too. Didn't think I'd like it but it was superb. I actually found it very easy to get into and much more funny than I thought it would be.

Loved Ray Donovan series 1 and have series 2 on my sky box which I've somehow not got round to watching yet.

Don't know if anyone watched The Missing on BBC 1, an 8 part drama with James nesbitt. Watched the first 6 episodes today, pretty decent too.

If you've not saw it before, then Luther is one of the best shows on Netflix. Think there's only about 12 episodes but it's great.

House of Cards is also excellent.

Aye Luther is good. Think I read somewhere they're doing a movie to finish it all off.

If you've not saw it before, then Luther is one of the best shows on Netflix. Think there's only about 12 episodes but it's great.

House of Cards is also excellent.

My cousins bf mentioned this to me as I was talking about The Wire. Will need to give it a watch at some point.