Hoolies - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

biffer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnie Mary most definitely but I don't agree with scrapping the tunes when instead we could be expanding our repertoire?

Bonnie Mary is regionalising TA songs and as a staunch Jacobite yi can shuv Argyle up yir perevial.

celtic park is pish for scotland games hampden is far better as most of those who want to sing go to the north or west stands.Thats what we know and thats where we go so the sooner we get back there the better.The fans jumping about to loch lomond etc at half time was always brilliant at saturday games more than midweek games for some reason.The sfa and their pricing policy doesnt help either and neither does playing 2 games at home in the space of 4 days.So they better get their fingers out and start thinking of the fans if the atmosphere back to the usual standard.

Best atmosphere at away games since 2007 for me have been France , Fulham and Germany - Poland wasn't bad either. Wouldn't mind a chorus of Sweet Caroline and replacing it with "Oh Bonny Scotland - doo doo doo. "

Edited by irnbruman

I watched it and the english fans in that bristol bar werent the best looking characters in the world it was like a madam tussauds day out to glasgow.One of the funniest things was the scotland fan who was eating a burger and hugging the reporter until the reporter told him about english and scottish fans were partying in the same pub.The look of disgust as he walked away was quality. :-)) The other things i noticed were 1- The music being switched quickly from simply the best and the words that go with that song to flower of scotland when glasgows finest paid them a visit.2 -The england fan scurrying away with his head down when he saw the police he was very shifty :blink:

Scots wae hae is an easy one for us to sing.

Great song great, great lyrics but not for the football. Time now to ditch the shortbread tin image and drag ourselves into 2015. Same goes for Bonnie Mary. If we are going to have a song book consisting of Flower of Scotland, Scots Wha Hae and Bonnie Mary we will be even more of a parody of ourselves than we already are if that is possible.

Is there still a Stewart claiming the British throne?

Aye , Maxwell Stewart who used tae live in Montrose. How about :sing: Oh ikechi Anya,Oh Ikechi Anya,Oh Ikechi Anya :sing: Not forgetting Gordon Strachan

:sing: Ginger pubes are acceptable ginger pubes are acceptable,ginger pupes are acceptable we love ginger pubes :sing:

Also Sunshine on Leith.Aye its maybe a Hibs song but it goes down well at pre match parties.

Edited by peever1745

Bring Back The Old '70 & 80's classic's

Bonnie Scotland, Bonnie Scotland We'll Support You Ever More.

Scotland, Scotland, Scotland etc etc etc.

Get Intae them.

If I Had the wings of a Sparrow.

I'm sure there are many more that i fail to remember.

much better than your doh-a-deer & we'll be coming pish :ok:

The cloud of smoke rising above the roof of the Rangers end.

Being pished on from behind.

Polis turning a blind eye to a loon being held up by his mates unable to walk.

Swaying with crowd to We hate Jimmy Hill.......

Phuqqing great days.

I really feel for the bairns missing out on it all. Will never see the likes again.