Hoolies - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

biffer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking on way to Jock Stein stand and there was a group (4 or 5) of English lads passed by my son & I (as well as loads of Scotland fans), as they where walking all they sang was "we all hate Celtic, we all hate Celtic" again & again again, clearly looking for a reaction.

They most certainly would have had one from our support of years gone by.

Anyone else see / hear them, it was quite bizzare.

Well done to the majority of fans ,sounds like there was less bother at this game than the Irish match

had a good bit of banter with some Stoke fans pre match all seemed good company same ethos as TA just guys who love travvelling watching their country, they were looking forward to their Dublin trip week before our apparentley -

Football has changed , some of it for the better

Walking on way to Jock Stein stand and there was a group (4 or 5) of English lads passed by my son & I (as well as loads of Scotland fans), as they where walking all they sang was "we all hate Celtic, we all hate Celtic" again & again again, clearly looking for a reaction.

They most certainly would have had one from our support of years gone by.

Anyone else see / hear them, it was quite bizzare.

Equally bizarre were the "F the IRA" chants. I'm baffled about what this has to do with Scotland...